2

Hello guys~💛
So here is our 2nd chapter.
Enjoy 😉

.
.
.

Adyasha's long and silky hair covered her face as she lay on her back on the road.

Adyasha: Hogya kaand. bhagwan, Meri kamar (new mess, oh god, my back hurts). Kiski ullu k aankhe hai jo din m bhe thik se nhi dikhai de rha (Who has owl eyes that can't see properly in daylight).

She looked up with such angry eyes as if she could turn that person to stone with her gaze.

Adyasha:Ab aise he statue k trha dekhte raho ge ya fir help bhe kro ge uthne mai. Hath do (Now will you keep looking at me like a statue or will you help me get up? Give me your hand). She said to the men standing in front of her. Who is not helping her at all.

?: Hath or sath aapne logo se mangna he acha lagta hai, and we don't know each other. (I think you should always ask for a hand and support from your people only). And he started moving from there.

After listening to his words, all she could see was red. She stood instantly; she felt a little pain, but in anger, she ignored it and stood in front of him with hands crossed on her chest and looked at him from up to down and finally said.

Adyasha: Say sorry right now.

?: (He looked at her amused but gives her a smirk) You know what; my ways of saying sorry are a little different, Miss.

Adyasha: Don't play with words in front of me. Because of you; I fell so hard on the road, you careless,burden of earth.

?: I warned you. (After saying it, he jerked her closer to himself, and she collided into him, making her astonished with his sudden act. He moved his face closer to her ears and whispered slowly) Don't argue with this little mouth of yours, and it was your fault you were not paying attention while walking. You didn't use these pretty eyes properly. Hope you use at least your brain now.

Adyasha: How dare you? (She looked into his eyes with a red, angry face).

?: (He is enjoying her situation and her face reactions) Calm down, little Satan.

Adyasha: I was calm till you said that now I want to choke you, and if you don't take your hands off me in the next two seconds, you wouldn't have hands.

?: Well, if you change your mind of "Separate the hand from my body." I'd be clapping for your dramatic entrance with my hands.
She just glared at him.
He chuckled a little and released her while maintaining eye contact.

?: Done.

Adyasha: Whatever, I don't have a whole day to waste on a mannerless and shameless person like you. Go to hell." (She replied to him with a little satisfaction that she finally said to him what she wanted to say.)

"?: Let's give you this satisfaction of winning an argument with an unknown person, Miss. Now if you are content, please get aside."

She cursed him in her mind and, to not keep continuing this drama, she moved aside, and he left from there.
She looked at her phone and dialed Chaaya's number.