17

Hello 🤠 🙇🏻
Here is the chapter 🥂 (maybe 🤔 little small but pardon 🙏🏻, will write next chapter long..).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Undeterred, Rishab offered her a water bottle, his voice a mixture of urgency and frustration. "Take a sip," he insisted, gently guiding the bottle towards her lips. "Stop killing me in your mind like you killed them, for now."
.
.
He paused," Open this mouth" he spoke, his grip gentle yet firm as he held her jaw, urging her to drink. But, She just snatched the bottle from his hand and took two quick sips, her gaze unwavering as she met his eyes."K!lled whom?" she demanded, her voice tinged with frustration and suspicion. "And last warning, Mr. Rishab Chauhan, stay away from me."

Rishab just scoffed in response, a hint of exasperation in his tone, before turning towards the car. "Get inside, it's getting late," he said curtly, his words a clear indication that the conversation was over..

Adyasha stood there, her emotions in turmoil, but she followed him silently, her mind racing with unanswered questions. As they drove in tense silence, the air between them crackled with unspoken tension, each lost in their own thoughts yet acutely aware of the other's presence.

As they entered the office, Rishab led the way to Viraaj's cabin, with Adyasha following behind. Viraaj, engrossed in his files, glanced up as they entered.

"Work is done," Rishab stated confidently. "I'll send the papers soon, and you can proceed with further tasks."

Viraaj nodded in acknowledgment, relief evident in his expression. Then, he turned to Adyasha, offering her a choice. "Miss Adyasha, you can take a leave now; it's already 4 pm. Or, if you prefer, you can work on the few files I sent to your cabin."

"I'll work for a while, thank you," Adyasha responded with determination, giving a nod of appreciation. As Adyasha turned to leave, she caught Rishab's gaze, their eyes locking for a fleeting moment filled with unspoken words.
she headed towards her cabin, her mind swirling with the events of the day.

Rishab watched her departure, a whirlwind of emotions swirling in his eyes before he redirected his attention to Viraaj.
Viraaj, observing the interaction, finally broached the subject. "You like her?"

Rishab arched an eyebrow at the question. "I don't think you need to know anything about my liking," he replied curtly.

Viraaj sighed, attempting to bridge the gap. "Why can't you talk to your family members normally? I'm your brother."

Rishab's tone turned slightly sarcastic. "Brother, yes you are! Being your elder brother cost me everything-" Viraaj interrupted him. "You can sort things out, you know that."

But Rishab cut him off. "What sort? Every family has its issues. Let's leave this topic alone.

Viraaj, weary, relented. "Fine. But at least bond with Abhinav. You don't have any problems with him."

"Don't paint me as the villain," Rishab retorted. "You're all my family; I'm just not part of the home."

"Don't paint me as the villain or you can maybe," Rishab retorted. "You're all my family; I'm just not part of the home, reasons or not, but it's the truth. At least I'm not the person who turns my back on people who need me," "who makes me their last hope i make them my priority and you know that. Leave it. I'm going now."

With that, he dismissed the conversation and left the room.

Viraaj picked up his ringing phone and answered, "Yes, Maa. I tried to talk to him, but he doesn't want to. Let's not dwell on this topic too much." After listening to her response, he continued, "Why do you want to force him into marriage? You know he will never accept it." After her reply, he concluded, "Maa, I'll talk to you later. Yeah. Okay, bye."
Viraaj hung up the phone and returned to his work.