Chapter 139

After writing these characters, Jiang Luo smiled instead, a faint smile that seemed like a different person compared to before, "Isn't this desire rather dirty?"

"A crisp sound."

The slender teaching rod snapped in the long, gloved fingers.

The young and handsome teacher restrained the curve of his lips, becoming expressionless.

Low pressure permeated the classroom.

Jiang Luo remained composed, the sharpness and ambiguous smile that used to fill his upturned eyes now distant, resembling a transcendent being untouched by the mundane.

Chi You chuckled hastily, "Dirty?"

His laughter ceased, repeating in a somber tone, "Dirty?"

Jiang Luo felt thoroughly satisfied.

Yes, you're dirty, incredibly so.

A demonic haze loomed, and looking at Jiang Luo, he tapped the blackboard with the remaining teaching rod, "It's a pity, Jiang Luo. You answered the question wrong."

Jiang Luo looked at him calmly.

Chi You said, "The teacher clearly mentioned getting into bed. How could you use the vulgar term 'making love'?"

Jiang Luo's mouth seemed to have a handle specifically designed to provoke demons; he mimicked the appearance of one detached from worldly affairs, helplessly saying, "Teacher, whether it's getting into bed or making love, it describes the same thing."

"Talking too much about such matters can make them dirty."

After saying this, Jiang Luo wanted to leave the podium, but he was abruptly pressed against the blackboard. His cheek grazed the written words, picking up chalk dust.

His hands were bound behind him, the demon restraining his wrists, his voice cold, "You had two chances, Jiang Luo. You disappointed the teacher."

"The teacher will give you some punishment to teach you to pay attention in class in the future."

Jiang Luo's eyes flickered, wondering about the punishment.

"Teacher," he sighed, as if not understanding Chi You's anger, "How can a teacher treat a student like this?"

He didn't bother to struggle, aggravating the demon's anger. Jiang Luo knew well but deliberately turned his head, earnestly advising, "Teacher, this is not right."

He spoke of wrong, but the corners of his mouth lightly lifted, carrying the meaning of persuasion. At first glance, it seemed desireless, but at a closer look, it resembled a seductive demon ready to take lives.

Something suddenly tickled Chi You's abdomen, and the demon paused, lowering his head to look at Jiang Luo's hands.

"Sorry," Jiang Luo said casually, "My hands are a bit sore from your grip."

They were indeed sore, with bruises appearing on his wrists. Fingers congested, now all ten were a vivid red.

Like crushed rose petals.

The demon's infuriation seemed to split into two. One part grew more irritated by Jiang Luo's carefree demeanor, and the other was ignited by the internal flame provoked by Jiang Luo.

But instead of resolving these desires, he wanted to force Jiang Luo back to his original state.

Jiang Luo didn't resist or provoke; he seemed so fragile that Chi You felt he wouldn't resist even if squeezed to death. Chi You didn't understand why such intense anger and aggression arose, but after learning that Jiang Luo had been with the chosen one in the celestial pool, his brain pulsed faintly, and rationality slid into the edge of darkness.