Chapter 137

Chapter 137

Typically, Shadow Summoners had an entirely black skill tree, from the roots to the trunk, extending to the branches and fruits.

And like Shadow Summoners, most classes had a color that was intrinsic to them.

As such, it was nearly impossible for this unique color to change, with the Blood of Origin being one such exception.

Seol's eyes were caught on a branch with both black and red hues, and it hadn't properly combined—rather, it was taken up by half and half.

Seol checked the sole Composite Skill that he was able to unlock now.

[[Passive: Sticky Shadows(Composite)]

- Your shadows gain viscosity. Furthermore, more skills can be derived from this.]

It wasn't Seol's first time seeing a Composite Skill like this.

In fact, the former owner of the Blood of Origin, Finn Modria, also had Composite Skills that mixed the white branches of a priest with the red branches of the Blood of Origin.

'These are my Root Skills.'

Root Skills.

They were named that because trees begin from the roots.

They also referred to the foundational skills for each class, such as Shadow Hand and Shadow Summon for Shadow Summoners.

This skill was located right at the midpoint between Shadow Summoner skills and Blood of Origin skills.

Through Sticky Shadows, more skills were about to be birthed.

[Passive: Sticky Shadows(Composite) is awakened.]

[You use 5 skill points.]

[Shadows gain viscosity.]

[New, related skills can stem from this skill.]

Drip...

As Seol stood up, the skill tree drawn on the wall disappeared.

"...Hm?"

The hundreds of people quietly observing Seol's skill tree all focused their attention on Seol now.

One of them spoke up.

"E-Excuse me! Why was there a part with a different color?"

"It looked like it was permeating it, not really a different part..."

"Who are you, by the way? It's my first time seeing you..."

"He's the flagellant! The person who went to the Labyrinth of Penance! ...Or maybe not?"

"Hi..."

People began swarming Seol.

The guild member who guided Seol here quickly began calling for his comrades, seeking help to navigate through the crowd.

"Stop showing off and just tell us already!"

"Why can't you tell us?!"

"W-We won't tell anyone else! Just us!"

Before the commotion could turn violent, the guild members swiftly escorted Seol out of the facility.

* * *

[(NEW) [<Kim'sAcne>'s Post]

[Post Date: Just now]

[Title: Fresh news, hot off the press.]

Damn, that's hot.

It was so hot that I dropped it.

- What kind of new breed of idiot is this?