Chapter 142

Chapter 142

[The Black Knight has entered the 1st Stage of Soaring Moonlight, Crescent Moon.]

Glooow...

The blue energy that enveloped the Black Knight's body was similar to Karuna's.

As the Black Knight glowed, so did Karuna.

[Karuna has entered the 1st Stage of Soaring Moonlight, Crescent Moon.]

Karen, who had been holding her tongue the entire time, finally broke her silence.

"Oh my god..." she gasped.

Seeing the Black Knight use Soaring Moonlight, Karuna asked him a weighty question.

"Who... are you?" he asked.

Though no one anticipated it, the Black Knight actually responded to him.

"All of you... really are the same."

"...What?"

"Every reflection I've met has asked me that same question."

Raise...

Agony began to cry out.

"You shall soon join them as well."

Seol revised his assessment of the Black Knight.

'He's dangerous.'

While the Black Knight's incredible strength was indeed dangerous, it paled in comparison to his thoughts and very existence.

The first thing apparent to Seol was his appearance. He and Karuna were clearly related.

And it was probably for a bad reason too. If they had a good relationship, the Black Knight would have no reason to raise his sword against him.

Glooow...

Flash!

Blue light poured out from Karuna's eyes.

Two brilliant blue lights illuminated the area for a brief moment before transforming it into a nightmarish landscape.

Claaang!

Clang!

The two knights moved swiftly, appearing as two stars battling each other to the onlookers.

Seol, while paying attention to the fight as well, noticed Karen in confusion as well.

"Why..."

Glooow!

[Karuna has entered the 2nd Stage of Moonlight Surge, Half Moon.]

Glooow!

The Black Knight mocked Karuna.

"...It's pointless."

The Black Knight began to gather more energy, so much so that Seol began to doubt that he was only in the Crescent Moon stage.

Glooow...

The two clashed once more.

Claaaaaaang!

The two knights faced each other with their swords.

"I doubt you can accept it," said the Black Knight.

"...What are you talking about?"

"That you are a fake."

"A... fake?"

"Farewell and goodbye."

[The Black Knight has entered the 2nd Stage of Moonlight Surge, Half Moon.]

Boooooom!