Chapter 162

Chapter 162

Raise...

Sensing their presence, Ungus swiftly grabbed the two axes by his feet and held them in his hands. Without hesitation, he sprinted toward Seol and Jamad, who were at the vanguard.

His movements were instinctual and instant.

However, Seol and Jamad were able to respond in kind.

The lantern behind Seol lit up, breaking into fragments before wrapping around Seol's hands.

Fwirl!

Crackle!

[You enter the Night Crow form with Shaman 'Jamad, the Volcanic'.]

[You absorb Jamad, the Volcanic's stats.]

[Your class is changed to Fighter.]

CLAAAAAANG!

Before Ungus could even swing his axe, Jamad caught his wrists.

Creak...

"You've got quite a sear on you, don't you? Ambika must have taken extra care of you," laughed Jamad.

Creaaak...

Ungus drooled over himself as his grip on the axes tightened. Jamad, observing in the Night Crow form, watched Ungus with concerned eyes.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. I heard you've been waiting for me."

Jamad couldn't help but reminisce about their past after seeing Ungus utterly devoid of reason.

It was a memory from their childhood.

- Why are you black?

- They told me that being black means you're strong.

- But I'm strong and not black...?

- That's weird? No, I bet you'll turn black later too.

Jamad laughed.

"Haha... Yeah, you were right, Ungus. I turned black too."

"Krrrrrr...."

Craaackle!

[Ungus, the Black, used Lightning Shamanic Spell: Lightning Devil.]

[For a short while, all attacks discharge a small amount of electricity.]

"Kraaaaaaaah!"

Ungus swung his axes at Jamad.

Claaang!

Craaaaackle!

[Jamad used Volcano Armor.]

Rumble!

Jamad defended against the attack with a fiery layer of rocks that shielded his skin. And of course, he followed it up with a counterattack.

Fwoosh...

BAAAAAAAAM!

"Krghhhh..."

Jamad struck precisely at Ungus's abdomen, sending Ungus off into the large tree.

Crackle...

The tree slightly cracked from the impact.

"Let me help you rest now."

"Krrrr..."

In the past, there was an event in the Troll Tribe Alliance that brought together children who were likely to lead the next generation.