Chapter 180

Chapter 180

The Crown of Order.

Seol couldn't hide his excitement after hearing that name.

'That was here?'

Even Seol knew about it as it was quite a famous item.

In the distant past, a massive ruin was discovered near the central region of Pandea.

Countless factions fought to acquire the treasures from within the ruin, and the Crown of Order was one such treasure that symbolized the events.

Though its powers are still unknown to many, most were still able to discern that it was far from ordinary.

However, as it was an item from the distant past, even Seol had only heard of it through rumors.

'If this goes well...'

Though Seol had been dragged into Alcatron because of his promise to Frannan, luck had found its way after all his effort.

'But... how did the Libra Magic Tower acquire the Crown of Order?'

Ridwen and Cartesin began to vehemently reject Bornuil's proposal, to the point that they were even unintentionally spitting.

"The Crown of Order is not only the symbol of Libra, but it is also a treasure we acquired by using everything we had! How could we just hand this over to some..."

"Since when was the Crown of Order the symbol of Libra? Not only is it essentially stolen goods, but we only acquired it by chance, no? Ohohoho..."

- They stole it?

- So a stolen item was the symbol of Libra...

- Judging by their reaction, Bornuil's telling the truth...

Ridwen sat back down before continuing.

"Even so, that doesn't change anything. The Crown of Order is now in the Libra Tower, and it will remain with us."

After hearing that, Frannan butted in.

"But it's just an item," said Frannan. "If no one's going to use it, it's just shiny junk that takes up space."

"Frannan! An expensive item plays its role even if it's just in its spot!"

"I disagree."

"Hmph!"

Bornuil interjected to warm up the cold mood.

"If this old man can say a couple of words..." started Bornuil. "Whether we wanted to or not, this expedition has drawn a lot of attention from a variety of people. And though we can prevent the spread of information about the events in Alcatron, we can't prevent them from praising the person who saved them."

"Just as you can't hold onto the wind with your hand, we can't prevent people from praising or gossiping about others," agreed Frannan.

Bornuil nodded before continuing.

"He saved everyone. When we consider how multiple factions are showing interest in us and who we'd announce as the next Libra... if we reward the person who achieved so much during the expedition poorly, how would that reflect on us?"

"Ahem..."

"Please, consider it."

Ridwen and Cartesin scowled and thought to themselves.

"Then, let me ask you this, Frannan," said one of the Aspect Magicians. "Is he truly worth that much?"

"Worth... that much?"