The Beginning

Everything Was Good Until That Day. Then "It" Happened And Everything Went Downhill From There. This Is The Story. From The Beginning:
      I Was Starting My Freshmen Year Of High School. I Am 6'1" And Am Very Tall For A 14 Year Old. It Helps Since I Am A Swimmer And A Pretty Good One At That. Olympic Trials Qualifier At 13. I Am Black With Black, Curly Hair Since I Am Half Mexican. I Don't Know Where My Father Is, Since He Ran Away When I Was 2. I Don't Remember A Lot About Him. My Mother Won't Tell Me Much About Him Either Though I don't See Much Of Her.She's a Busy Lawyer In D.C. Even Though We Lived In Maryland.
      I Am Really Smart So I Was Taking An All AP Load. The Bad Part About It Was That I Didn't Have Any Classes With My Best Friend Kasey. She Was The Only Person I Knew Going Into The School. So I'd Have To Make New Friends Sadly.
      Though I Knew No One, I Was Popular Almost Instantly. My Smarts And Sexy Features Along With A Godlike Body (From All The swimming) Made Me Very Popular Among The Ladies. And Some Of The Guys. Girls Threw Themselves At Me And It Was Only The First Week.
      I Was Telling,By Text, My Other Best Friend Justin This On My Way To Class One Day. Justin Is My Other Bestfried And The Only Other Person I Trust In This World Besides Kasey. He's A swimmer Like Me Though Not As good Or As Smart. He Doesn't Go To School With Me So We Talk All Day During School Even Though We See Each Other Every Morning And Night For Practice. He's Also A Deep Homophobe. I Personally Don't Care.
      Anyway I Was Telling Him About This Girl I Was Trying To Get With When I Ran Into This Boy By Accident.
"Woah Dude, I'm So Sorry I Didn't Mean To Run Into You"
"Yo Its Cool. Wassap I'm Wes"
"I'm Alex. Arent We In The Same Government Class?"
"Yeah And Bio"
"Ohh Really Thats Cool Well I Guess I'll See You 6th Period"
"Yeah See You Aroud"
      For Some Reason I Couldn't Seem To Get Him Out Of My Head. I Think I Heard He's On The Swim Team Too. And He's Kinda Hot. Wait! What Am I Thinking I'm Not Gay. I'm Straight. I Like Girls And Ass. Ugh. But For Some Reason I Couldnt Get Him Out Of My Mind