Present Time

So Now You All Are All Caught Up. I Just Don't Know What To Do. I Love Justin I Really Do. But Jackson Makes Me Feel Important Again. He Makes
Me Special Like i Mean Something. AndThat Kiss Was Amazing. And Its Not Like I Could break Up With Justin. He's My Best Friend And I A't Lose Him.
And Now I'm Supposed To Be Lifeguarding At The Pool Everyday So I'm Going To See Jackson Everyday Which Is Not What I Need.
*Conversation With Justin*
Hey Babe
Hey Wassap
Nothing...How's Jackson :)
STOPP WERE JUST FRIENDS
Uhuh Sure Whatvr. Ur Right No One Can Replace Me :)
Stfu. Ig Yur Right
We Talked For A Couple More Minutes Until I Realized I Was Really Tired And Decided To Go To Bed. But Then Jackson Texted Me And I Suddenly Got A Second Wind.
We Talked For Hours And It Was A Really Nice Conversation. Actually One Of The Best I've Had In Awhile.
      After Awhile We Both Fell Asleep And I Was Awoken By The Sound Of Alicia Yelling At Me That We Were Late To School. I Hurriedly Got Dress Brushed My Teeth And Ran Downstairs And Jumped In The Car. We Got To School Right Before First Period So When I came In The Classroom Everyone Was Already Seated.
      When I Came In, Everyone Was Very Whispery And Obviously Talking About New Gossip. I Asked My Friend Trevor What Was Going On
"Like You Don't Know."
"I Really Don't Dude."
"Oh. Well I Just Figured Since You And Justin Were Best Friends You'd Know"
"I'd Know What"
"Justin Was Kissing Lana This Morning. Apparently They're A Thing Now"
I Was Shocked. And Hurt.
"Oh Yeah That. Of Course I Knew" I Lied. I Wasnt Gonna Tell Him My Best friend Didn't Tell Me something That Big.
      I Don't Know Why I Was So Mad. We Hadn't Come Out And We Can't Expect To be Exclusive. Can We? Maybe He's Faking To Draw Attention Away From Outselves. Yeah That's It.
      I Confronted Justin At Lunch About It.
"What The Hell. Lana Really?"
"Oh Yeah. Sorry It Kinda Just Happened And I Don't Know I Kinda Like Her."
Wow I Wasn't Expecting That.
"So What About Me. What About Us? Was All Of That Just A Game? A Phase?"
"I Don't Know. Its Not Like We Can Come Out. And I Really Like Her. Maybe It Was Just A-"
I Couldn't Even Hear The Rest Of What He Was Going To Say. I Ran Away And Through The Doors Of The school And Never Looked Back.