Spending The Weekend Part 2

After Our Shower We Ate Ferociously And Watched TV. It Was Thursday So We Were Obviously Watching TGIT. Greys, Scandal, And How To Get Away With Murder.
Jackson Was Sitting Up With His Feet Propped On The Coffee Table. I Was Laying On My Side With My Arms Around His Waist Laying On Him His Hard Abs Were Amazing To Feel.
We Were Enthralled Into A Calzona Scene When My Phone Sounded With Text Notifications. My Two Friends Were Arguing In This Group Chat We're In. I Put The Chat On Mute So It Wouldn't Disturb Us Anymore And Went Back To Focusing On The Episode And On Jackson.
After Awhile Jackson Slowly Began To Move His Hand Onto My Ass. I Looked Up At Him And He Just Smiled Down At Me. God He Was Perfect. I Sat Up So I Could Kiss Him. We Started Kissing Passionately Until He Moved His Hands Onto My Back To Lay Me Down.
We Continued To Makeout. With Him On Top Completely Ignoring The TV. This Was So Much Better. I Was Grabbing His Ass While He Ran His Hands Up And Down My Abs Stopping Right At My Waist Line And Coming Back Up.
I Flipped Him Over So That I Was On Top And I Straddled Him In Between My Legs Without Ever Breaking The Kiss. I Let Go For A Moment Just So I Could Take My Shirt Off. I Started Grinding Our Crotches Together Desperate For The Friction. I Wanted To Feel Him. All Of Him. I Wanted Him. Now.
I Tugged At The Hem Of His Shirt Signaling That I Wanted It Off. We Had To Break The Kiss Again So He Could Take His Shirt Off. I Had To Admire His Amazingly Toned Body. All Of That Time Playing Sports Really Payed Off. I Could Stare At Him All Day.

"See Something You Like?" He Gave Me That Sexy Smile And I Melted.

I Went Back To Kissing Him. I Started At His Lips And Then His Neck. I Sucked On His Neck For A Good Two Minutes Knowing I Would Leave My Mark. I Then Made My Way Down His Abs, Sucking And Licking Each Ab Until There Was A Mark Left On Each One. I Kept Kissing Until I Hit His Waistline And I Looked Him In The Eye. I Smiled At Him And Went Back Up Just Teasing Him.
We Were Both Shirtless And Me Grinding On Him And Him Thrusting In Time With Me. It Was Hot And Amazing And Were Both Sweating Heavily Because It Was So Hot.
Jackson Moved His Hand And Started To Slide My Sweatpants Down. I Lifted My Hips To Help Him And Soon I Was Stripped Down To My Grey Briefs. I Repeated The Action To Him And We Were Both Half Naked Making Out On My Couch.
He Sat Up So That He Could Have Better Aim At My Neck. He Attacked It. He Was Sucking And Licking Spots AllOf My Neck Leaving Hickeys And Bruises To Mark Me As His. He Was Making Me Feel PleasureI Didn't Even Knew Existed.
I Think The Grinding Became To Much For Him Because All Of The Sudden He Starts Moaning Into My Mouth And It Was Sexy As Hell. I Realize That He Had Came. Without Even Touching Him The Action Of Just Making Out Turned Him On So Much.
He Started Laughing And Got Up To Go Clean Up.