The Boy From The Pool

So Me And Justin Had Been Dating For About 9 Months. It Was Memorial Day And We All Had Gone To The Pool. Me And Justin Were Still A Secret To All Of Our Friends (Except I Told Kasey) And We Wanted It To Stay That Way.
      We Were All Hanging Out (About 8 Of Us Including Me And Justin) And We Were Sitting At Picnic Benched Since We Didn't Feel Like Getting In The Pool. (We're All Swimmers So Swimming For Fun Isn't Really Our Thing) Me And Justin Were Sitting Next To Each Other But Not Too Close So Anyone Would Notice. We Were Holding Hands Under The Table And I Was Slowly Running Circles On The Top Of His Hand With My Thumb.
     Everyone Got Hungry So I Decided I'd Get A Pizza For Everyone From The Snack Bar. We Decided We'd Get Two Pizzas (Pepperoni And Cheese) And I Went To Go Order. I Told Justin I'd Be Back And Left.
      I Got To The Snack Bar And I Was Greeted By This Really Hot White Guy.
"Um Uh Uh" I Stammered.
He Just Laughed And I Realized It Was My Friend Jackson. Wow He Grew Up. He Really Filled Out Over The School Year. He Grew At Least 6 Inches And Got A Lot Of Muscle (Probably From Swimming). His Acne Cleared Up And He Got His Braces Off. His Smile Is Beautiful Now. Like It Could Light Up Hell. Not Only That But He Was Working The Bar Shirtless. Don't Worry I Didn't Stare For Too Long. 
"So Dude How Was Your Year" He Asked
"It Was Good. Really Stressful And Stuff."
      We Continued Like This For Another 20 Minutes While He Prepared Our Pizzas And Then When They Were Finished I Really Didn't Want To Leave. But I Had To Get back To Justin So I Left.
      When I Got Back Everyone Was Actually Talking About What I Was Thinking- Jackson And How He Looked Very Very Different From Last Summer.
"Wanna Go Makeout In The Bathroom?" Justin Whispered To Me When No One Was Looking
"Um Maybe Later I Kinda Just Wanna Hang Out"
"Oh Okay Whatever"
      Really All I Wanted To Do Was Talk To Jackson. So That's What I Did. I Gave Some Vague Excuse Of Where I Was Going And Went To Talk To Him.
      We Talked For Hours And I Didn't Realize What Time It Was Until Justin Came Over To Tell Me His Mother Was Here To Take Us Home. I Told Him That I'd Get The Bus Or Call Alicia And He Looked At Me Weird An Glared At Jackson But Agreed And Left. A Couple Minutes I Got A Text

What's Up?
Nothing What Do U Mean? I Replied
Why Are Did U Wanna Stay With Jackson
I Don't Know We Were Having A Nice Conversation. Jealous? :))
I'll Talk To You When U Get Home :/
Kay Bye Babe

Eventually We Had To Stop Talking To Clean Up Because It Was Way After Closing And I Had School Tomorrow. I Don't Know If It Was All The Soda I Had Or The Raging Hormones But For Some Reason I Really Wanted To Kiss Jackson. He Made Me Feel....Different. But He Was Straight And I Just Didn't Feel Right Cheating On Justin Like That. But It Happened Anyway.
We Were Waiting For Alicia To Come Pick Me Up And Even Though He Could've Walked Home He Stayed To Make Sure I Got Picked Up. We Were Sitting On The Curb And He Told A Really Funny Joke And We Were Both Laughing Really Hard And Then Suddenly Time Stopped. We Both Stopped Laughing And Just Looked At Each Other. He Leaned In. Well I Leaned In Too. We Both Leaned In And Kissed. He Cupped My Face And I Grabbed His Waist Which Felt Really Awkward Since We Were Sitting But It Didn't Matter. It Was The Best Kiss Ever.
At That Moment Alicia Pulled Up And We Had To Break The Kiss And We Just Kind Of Looked At Each Other. The Realization Of What Had Just Happened Sinking In. I Managed To Squeak Out A Weak "Text Me Tonight" And He Just Nodded His Head.
I Got In The Car And Alicia Said A Quick Hello And We Left The Parking Lot. I Stared Out The Window And Touched My Lips Remembering How He Tasted. And I Wanted To Feel That Again. All I Could Think About Was That Kiss. Just Then Justin Texted Me.