Wandering Eyes

I Woke Up Early The Next Morning Next To Alicia. I Got Out Of Bed And Put On Some Tight Fitting Boxer Briefs And Walked Downstairs. (I Love Underwear. Especially Boxer Briefs And Sagging. Its Hot As Shit.) I Grabbed Some Breakfast And Then Went Into The Bathroom To Get Ready. I Turned On The Shower And Looked At Myself In The Mirror. I Saw A Tall Lightskin Guy With An Amazing Body. I Am So Hot. I Took A Shower And Got Dressed. I Put On Green Hanes Boxer Briefs, Addidas Joggers And Plain White Tee Shirt, Black White Elite Socks With Sliders Since InHad The Meet Later. I Was Sagging Just A Little. I Then Woke Alicia Up And Walked Downstairs. I Sat On The Couch And Waited For Alicia To Drive Me Too School. On The Way There We Played Rap Music Really Loudly And Since Me And Alicia Are Both Kind Of Musical Addicts We Knew All The Words. When I Got To School I Caught With Kasey And Talked To Her Before Going To Class.
The Whole Day Was A Blur Until 3 Until The Intercom Blasted Overhead Announcing Me For Early Dismissal. Alicia Must Be Here To Take Me To The Meet. We Basically Did The Same Thing As We Did This Morning And Blasted Rap Music On The Way To The Meet.
*After The Meet*
I Did Really Really Good At The Meet And Set A New National Age Group Record In The Mile. I Was Exhausted Though So Alicia Drove Me Home And We Ordered A Pizza. I Took A Shower And When I Got Out The Pizza Was Here. As I Came Down Alicia Asked Me If I Was Up For A Round Tonight And I Reminded Her Of The No Sex During Meets Rule And She Pouted But Got Over It. (I'm Amazing In Bed If U Didn't Know)
*The Next Day*
I Had Arrived At The Pool A Few Minutes Before Warm Ups Started So I Sat And Talked With My Coach. After Warmups I Checked My Phone And Read A Message That Said That Justin Was Here And In The Stands And That He Was Watching And Waiting For When The Session Was Over. I Don't Know Why But I Got Butterfly's In My Stomach And Got Really Nervous About Him Being There. It Didn't Matter Because I Did Really Good And Qualified In The Top 8 To Swim Later That Night.
After Taking A Long Shower In The Locker Rooms And Putting My Regular Clothes Back On I Met Justin Upstairs And We Started Walking To The Food Court On Campus, Since I Was Starving. We Had About 5 Hours To Kill Before I Had To Be Back To Swim Again.
On The Way There We Passed By These Two Boys Holding Hands And Justin Scoffed.
"They're So Nasty. Do They Realize How Wrong That Is Its Disgusting."
"Yeah I Know Right"
For Some Reason My Stomach Dropped. Of Course I Know He's Homophobic And Honestly I Don't Really Care. It Doesn't Affect Me One Way Or Another. Just This Time I Don't Know.
By The Time We Got To The Food Court I Was Famished. We Had To Walk All The Way From The Other Side Of The Campus And That Wasn't Fun. We Both Got Panda Express And Sat Down To Eat. We Talked And Laughed And Talked About All The Cool People Who Were At The Meet. When We Were Done Justin Had To Go To The Bathroom. So We Both Went. We Both Used The Urinals Next To Each Other But Since Were Both Really Tall I Was We Were Able To See Over The Divider.
Now It's Not Like I Haven't Seen His Dick Before. I Mean When We Both Started Out As Friends About A Year Ago We Were Curious So We Sent Pictures And Stuff So We've Both Seen Each Others. And Only Each Others. And Usually We Keep Up To Date By Sending Every So Often. But Ive Never Seen It In Person And Let Me Tell You He's HUGE. I Mean Were Both About The Same Size (8 Inches) But His Looks So Much Bigger.
I Guess I Was Staring For Too Long Because Eventually Him Laughing At Me Took Me Out Of The Trance.
"Dude If You Ever Need This Dick Just Ask" He Teased, Laughing. I Got An Instant Boner. OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL. I AM NOT GAY!
"Yeah Whatever I'm Bigger Anyway"
"Let's Not Lie. Lets Head Back."
As We Were Heading Back Justin Had To Stop.
"Dude Hold On I'm So Hot I Gotta Take This Shirt Off Hold My Bag"
He Took His Shirt Off And Wow I Never Noticed How Amazing His Body Was. His Caramel Color Skin Because He Was Mixed (Black And Mexican Too) God His Toned Pecks And Rock Hard Abs Were Amazing. Not Only That His Joggers Sagged Just A Little Bit. Enough That I Could See The Hemline Of His Black Calvin Kleins.
I Really Shouldn't Be Thinking About Him Like This. I Have No Idea Whats Come Over Me. My Wandering Eyes Were Really Gonna Get Me In Trouble.
We Just Sat And Talked Until I Had To Swim Again. I Swam Really Well In The Night And Set Another National Age Group Record. I Met Justin Again And He Was So Excited Again But We Couldn't Celebrate Because His Mom Came To Pick Him Up And Alicia Was Here For Me
We Repeated The Same Process As Last Night Me And Alicia Eating Pizza And Me Rejecting Her. Actually There Was Something Different.
I Went To Go To Sleep But I Really Couldn't. I Realized I Was Really Horny And And Thought I Hadn't Jerked Off In Awhile So I Grabbed Some Lotion And Went To Work. I Did It For An Hour And Nothing Happened. So I Stopped Watching Stuff And Just Closed My Eyes And Justin Came To Mind. Specifically The Events Of The Day And I "Finished" In Less Than Two Minutes. That Was One Of The Best Orgasms I've Ever Had. And It Was All Because Of Justin.