So Many Times Before

Me And Jackson Broke Up. His Father Found Out About Us And We Were Forced To Break Up. His Father Found Some Not So Friendly Texts Of Ours And He Was Pissed. Luckily He Didn't Tell My Mom Or It Would've Been A Huge Problem.
      But That's Why I Was In My Room Alone On A Friday Night In My Bed Watching Netflix. I Was Heartbroken. Apparently Jackson's Parents Were Sending Him To Boarding School. I Wasn't Going To See Him Until At Least Next Year And I Was Devastated. I Really Don't Feel Like Talking To Anyone Right Now So When My Mom Knocks On My Door Around 10 O Clock I Tell Her To Go Away.
Hey I Noticed Something Was Wrong. Is Everything Okay?

Yeah I'm Fine I Just Don't Feel Like Talking. Long Day.

Well I Figured You Didn't Want To Talk To Me So I Asked Justin To Come Over.

Thats When Justin Walks Through The Door. The Funny Thing Is Since The Whole Justin-Lena Thing Happened We Haven't Talked Much. But Right Now I Knew He Was The Only Person That Could Make Me Feel Better.

J: Hey Your Mom Called Me And Told Me Something Was Wrong. Wanna Talk?

Me: Not Really No.

Wanna At Least Tell Me What It's About?

Me And Jackson Had To Break Up And Now He's Leaving.

Oh Im So Sorry.
He Moves To Sit On My Bed

Yeah It Is What It Is But I Really Don't Feel Like Talking i Just Want To Watch TV.

Okay So I'll Watch It With You.

I Moved Over And Made Room In The Bed For Him Like I've Done So Many Times Before. We Pulled Up The Covers And He Held Me And Didn't Even Talk Like We've Done So Many Times Before.