The Honeymoon Stage

I Had A Boyfriend. God I Love Saying That. Not Only That But My Boyfriend Is Hot. Like Really Hot.
      I Obviously Said Yes To Justin's Asking Me Out. Nothing Really Happened For The Rest Of The Day Though. We Held Hands Under The Picnic Tables And No One Noticed. We Also Decided That We Wouldn't Come Out Due To Both Of Our Friends And Parents Being Deep Homophobes. It Was Like A Forbidden Relationship.
I Was Going Over To Justins House To Spend The Night. No One Was Going To Be Home Because His Family Went To Go Visit A Sick Aunt But He Wanted To Stay Here.
It Was Weird Going Over There. I'd Been Over His House Once Like I Said But It Was The First Time Going Over His House Since We Started Dating. And That Was Definitely Weird. I Really Liked Him And I Didn't Want To Mess Up.
When I Got To His House After School, We Just Played Call Of Duty And Ate Pizza. Around 10 We Stopped Playing Games And We Started Making Out. Now We Had Been Going Out For About A Month And A Half Now And We Had Had Hot Make Out Sessions Before. But This. This Was Another Level. We Had Never Discussed Sex, But It Seemed Like Where It Was Going. And Its Not Like Either Of Us Were Inexperienced But Obviously Sex Between Us Would Be Very Different.
We Were Laying On The Bed And Making Out. We Were Both Shirtless And I Was Really Feeling Up His Abs. He Then Grabbed My Crotch With His Hand And Started Rubbing On It. I The Stuck My Hand On His Hand But Under His Underwear So I Was Touching Bare Skin. I Cupped His Bottom And He Was Rubbing My Crotch Which Felt Amazing.
He Broke The Kiss And Started Tugging On My Shorts And I Lifted My Hips High Enough That He Was Able To Get Them Off. I Was No Only Wearing Black Calvin Kleins And Had A Huge Boner. We Resumed Making Out And I Then Decided I Wanted His Pants Off And Started Unbuttoning His Jeans. I Eventually Got Them Off And There We Were Making Out In Bed In Only Our Underwear. He Started Grinding On Me Since He Was On Top. A Few Minutes Later Justin Started Yelling And I Realized He Was Orgasming. That's How Hot This Was. After He Came Down From His High He Lay Down Beside Me.
"I Didn't Mean For That To Happen I'm So Sorry"
"What Do You Mean That Was Hot." I Replied.
"Okay Thanks" He Laughed "I'm Exhausted. You Wanna Just Sleep?"
"Yeah That Sounds Great"
I Turned On My Side And He Put His Arms Around Me And We Cuddled Until We Both Fell Alseep