The Kiss

I Ignored Justin All Practice. It Was Weird Not Talking To Him During Practice But I Was So Pissed. I Came Out To Him And All He Had To Say Was "Oh." It Would Be Harder To Ignore Him And The Cookout After Practice Too. Usually When Me And Justin Fight You Can Tell So Everyone Knew Something Was Wrong And Just Didn't Question It.
After Practice In The Locker Room. I Got Dressed Really Fast So I Could Leave And Avoid Justin. (Also I Was Trying To Avoid Everyone Else. Lately Ive Been Looking Places I Shouldn't Have Been While They're Changing.) But As I Was Leaving Justin Called Out For Me To Wait For Him. For Some Reason I Wanted To Hear What He Had To Say So I Stayed.
We Waited Until Everyone Else To Leave And He Started Talking
"Dude. Ive Been Thinking. I Don't Care That Your Gay. Or Whatever You Are. I Just-"
"You What?" I Asked
"I Just....I've Been Thinking Lately. And I..."
Suddenly It Seemed Like He Flew To Me. Thats How Fast He Covered The Space Between Us And Crashed His Lips Onto Mine.
I Was So Stunned By What He Did I Pushed Him Away. We Kind Of Just Looked At Each Other For A Moment. I Realized I Wanted Him. I Wanted Him So Badly So I Initiated The Kiss This Time.
The Kiss Was Rough Yet Passionate And His Lips Were So Soft. His Hands Made Their Way To My Ass And He Squeezed Just Enough That I Opened My Mouth And He Shoved His Tongue Down My Throat. He Then Slammed Me Against The Lockers And We Continued Making Out. I Took My Hand And Tugged On The Hem Of His Shirt And He Got The Hint And Broke Away So I Could Take It Off. I Just Kept Rubbing My Hands Up And Down His Really Toned Abs And It Felt Amazing.
He Then Took My Shirt Off And Went Back To Kissing. We Stayed This Way- Us Shirtless Making Out And Me Running My Hands Up And Down His Abs- For A Few Minutes But It Felt Like A Lifetime. Eventually He Broke The Kiss And Just Put His Forehead Against Mine And We Stared Into Each Others Eyes.
"That Was Amazing." I Started.
"Yeah. So Question?"
"Yeah Anything" I Replied Figuring I Knew What He Was Going To Ask Me.
"Do You Wanna Go Out?"