The Conversation

Me And Justin Were At His House Baking For The Team Cookout Later That Day. It Was A Fun Event That Happened Usually Once Or Twice a season After Practice. This Time One Of The Parents Couldnt Bake And Since We Had The Day Off Anyway My Coach Asked Us To Bake The Cupcakes And we Said Sure.
So I Get Over His House Around 9 While His Mother And Brother Have Already Left For The Day. Alicia Will Be Back To Pick Us Up Around 3:00 To Take Us To Practice.
Justin Answers The Door Without A Shirt On And Sagging Just A Little That I Got So Embarrassed But Horny. Luckily He Didn't Notice. He Led Me To His Kitchen. Even Though Weve Been Best Friends For About A Year Now Weve Never Been to Each Others Houses. We Know Everything About Each Other And Weve Never Been Over Each Others House.
His Kitchen Was Nice. It Was Small Compared To Mine But Justin Lives With His Mother And Brother Abd His Mother Is A Nurse So He Doesnt Have The Type Of Things I Do But I Dont Really Care For All Of That.
We Got To Baking.
Since Neither One Of Us Had ever Made Cupcakes we Were At A Loss So We Just followed The Instructions On The Side Of The Box.
Justin Got Really Mad That We Didn't Know What We Were Doing. So I Threw Flour In His Face. That Did The Trick. We Were In A Full On Food Fight. It Was Hilarious.
Eventually We Ran Out Of Ammo And Figured Itd Be Better To Just Buy The Cupcakes From The Store. Before We Started Cleaning Up, Justin Took Off Dirty Clothes And Put On A Clean Pair Of Shorts (Again Sagging) Which Was Sooooo Hot. I Had To Avoid Looking At Him Fearing I'd Orgasm Right There.
While Cleaning Up Justin Dropped A Bunch Of Blueberries On The Floor So We Both Had To Get Down To Pick Them Up. We Accidentally Touched Hands While Doing So And We Both Looked Up At The Same Time. We Kind Of Just Stared Into Each Others Eyes For A Long Time. I Broke The Gaze And We Just Continued Cleaning.
After Cleaning Justin Asked If I Wanted A Pizza And I Said Yes But I Was Worried So I Was Acting Really Distant. I Was worried That He'd Think I Was Gay. Which I Wasn't. Ok Maybe I Was. And Then What if I Liked Him. We Couldn't Be Friends If I Had A Crush On Him. But He Did Stare Back. But He's Homophobic, He Can't Be Gay. Ughh This Is Too Complicated.
After We Ate We Played Video Games. in The Middle Of One Of The Games He Paused It And Turned To Me
"Im Horny. Wanna Jerk off Together?"
I Mean We've Done It Before It's Just I Don't Know Weird Now.
"Nah Man U Go Head If You Need Too" I Replied.
"Are We Going To Talk About What Happend?"
THATS IT STRAIGHT FORWARD OH MY GOD
"Um Only If You Want Too"
"I Think We Should. Are You Gay?"
"WHAT NO HELL NO DUDE" I Shouted.
"Seriously?"
Dammit He Knew Me Better Than Anyone I Should've Known He Would've Caught Ny Lie.
"Yeah I Think Actually" I Replied Timidly And Scared
"Oh." He Said Looking Everywhere But At Me.
OHHHH THATS ALL HE HAD TO SAY TF OH MY GOD. I Stormed Out The Room Embarrassed And Went Downstairs. I Just Came Out To Him. I Ignored Him Until Alicia Came To Pick Us Up For Practice.