Thinking About Him

As We Were Leaving Practice On Wednesday Night I Was Talking To Justin About My Latest Conquest With This Girl From My Government Class
"Are You Serious? Dude I Haven't Had Sex In Weeks. The Last Time Was With Julie" (His Ex Girlfriend Whom He's Currently Broken Up With)
"Yeah Dude It Was Amazing. Anyway You Excited For This Weekend?"
This Weekend Was A Big Swim Meet Being Held At Our Pool And I Was In It. Justin Was Gonna Go And Watch Because Their Was A Lot Of Big Names There And He Loves Watching Swimming.
"Yeah I'm Gonna Go To Both Sessions. Your Swimming In Both?"
"Yep And I Should Be Going Really Fast"
Just Then His Mom Pulled Up And Honked To Us And Waved To Justin To Come On.
"Alright Well I'll See You Saturday"
      A Few Minutes Later My "Nanny" Drove Up And I Threw My Stuff In The Back And Hopped In The Front Seat. Her Name Was Alicia And She Was Really Just 20. She Wasn't Really My Nanny She Just Drove Me Places And Stays With Me Since My Mothers Never Home. Actually We've Done It A Few Times So I Like Her. When I Jumped In The Car I Leaned Over And We Started Making Out. She Moved Her Left Hand Onto My Crotch And I Started Grinding Against Her Hand While We Started Tonging. Eventually We Had To Come Up For Air.
"Hey Babe" She Said.
"Wassap Baby Girl"
"Nothin Just Really Horny."
"I See That Just Wait Until We Get Home."
God I Was Horny Too And I Didn't Realize How Badly Until I Thought The Thirty Minute Ride Home Lasted For Five Hours. We Rushed Into The House And Up Into My Room. I Pushed Her Onto The Bed Trying To Rush Things. I Just Wanted A Quick Nut Nothing Fancy. I Started By Taking Off Her Pants And Of Course She Wasn't Wearing Panties.
"Ohh U Naughty Girl"
I Started Into Her After Taking My Joggers And Boxers Off. We Both Still Had Our Shirts On. Like I Said. A Quickie. As I Was Pounding Into This Hot 20 Year Old Doggy Style All I Could Bring Myself To Think About Was Justin.