Chapter 10 - Perfect

Chapter 10

Halsey ~ Strange Love

•Ethan's POV•

The blinds opened, rays of blinding light entered my room, and of course, one lands directly on my face. I groan, turning in my bed to avoid having the sun shine in my eyes.

"Get up, Sleepyhead!" Zoe says. I groan again. "Mom made us pancakes this morning!"

I slightly smile at this. "Alright, give me a minute," I say, my voice husky and monotone.

"One minute," Zoe agrees, and leaves the room, her footsteps following her.

Usually, at the mention of pancakes, I'd throw the blanket off me and race downstairs. Usually. But I'm in my underwear, and, well, I've got something in that underwear that is barely contained. But it's not my fault Jake showed up in my dreams, not that I'm complaining.

The dream was almost as perfect as last night was. Last night. I kissed Jake. It was my first kiss and I initiated the kiss. Hell, I went to town on the boy and stuck my tongue down his hot throat.

I shook my head. If I ever want this damn morning wood to go down, thinking about kissing Jake won't help that. But it was so perfect. Everything about last night was perfect. Driving around town listening to Halsey while joking to each other and just genuinely talking. I never thought my first date would ever be so perfect.

But the dream . . . the dream was a whole lot more sexual.

The kiss was the exact same, but instead of Jake grabbing my hair, he had slid his hands along the inside of my thigh. And, well, things escalated. But we didn't have sex. Sadly. That would have been a nice dream.

I threw the blanket off me before I got any harder and padded across the hallway into the bathroom and shut the door. I wouldn't usually shut the door if I was just peeing, basically being my bathroom after all, but I was in just my underwear with a semi-erect penis inside so yeah. It's understandable.

I quickly whipped out my penis and pissed into the toilet. It took a good minute longer than usual, you know, being erect and all. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands. Then thumping footsteps made their way up the stairs.

"It's been more than a minute," Zoe says, knocking on the bathroom door.

I groan. "I know. Just give me two more." I say. Zoe sighs. "Please?"

"Fine, you have three minutes." Then the footsteps made their way back down the staircase. I grinned. That's why I love her.

I looked in the mirror and grimaced. I was too tired to have a shower when I got back from my date with Jake. My hair was sticking up in all different places, some I imagine are from Jake pulling it. Then I look at my lips. They're not swollen anymore, but I can't help run my fingers along the soft skin, grinning.

I turn the tap on, quickly splashing my face with water and then walking back into my room, pulling a pair of boxers over my underwear and pulling a shirt on. I walk down stairs and take a seat at the island bench, where a stack of pancakes with golden syrup dripping down the sides sits. My stomach rumbles.

"How was last night?" Mom asks, evilly smiling at me while putting some pancakes on a plate for Zoe, who is sitting beside me.

I blush, but drop my head and stuff some pancake in my mouth. "It was good," I say.

My mom juts a hip and looks at me expectantly.

I swallow the pancake in my mouth, take a gulp of orange juice to wash it down, and look at Mom. I breathe in. "It was perfect."