~Chapter 4~

Still Nicole's P.O.V.

After our little baby daddy convo, he went back to yelling at me and shit, then slapped me again. Guess what I did? Common try to guess. So close. No, I punched him. He got pissed then yelled at me and slapped me, again. I kinda got a bitchy attitude and told him he can suck my imaginary dick because I wouldn't wanna fuck him even if he was the last living thing on earth..... He didn't take the truth very well. He locked me in the basement 8hours ago and hasn't brought me food. Oh and not to mention, guess who he's fucking right now? Yup, Rebecca or as I like to call her blonde bimbo, but that's just my generosity.

So here I am like I said hungry as fuck, having to here more moans but now they are louder. Am I pissed? Hell yeah. Is it because I'm jealous? Not anymore. Wanna know why? He's a bipolar fuck who's messing with me and it's giving me a migrane.

Oh, I never told you what's down here, cob webs, lots of em, and a mattress with something that looks like a blanket and pillow? I think. But the mattress is dusty a'f and hurt my back, so I am currently sitting in the corner of the room. If you think I'm crying, I'm not. I'm currently thinking of ways I can sneak into one of juju's meet an greats, but that might have to be postponed till I get out of here. Ok so maybe I am a little obsessed with him but I mean who isn't the man is as hot as the sun and as cool as then North Pole, and he has swag, like me. The best part is he's 19!! Oh, I forgot, I'm stuck in here and before I can get inside a m&g, I need to get out of here.

I stood up and went towards the door. If I knew anything, it was how to pick a lock, with even the smallest thing. Again like I said people always wonder if my dad really is the infamous Nick Stokes, I just smile and nod.

I grabbed a bobby pin that was in my hair, probably ever since the party, god I feel disgusting. Why can't I just take a shower, I probably smell like shit, attractive huh? I spent about less than 30 seconds till I finally got it. I sneakily opened the door, with my ninja like skills. Okay maybe not I kinda tripped on my way out and ate shit, but did I make a noise? Thank The Lord I didn't. I stood up and brushed myself off, continuing to walk and then went up the stairs. I was now in the living room and still no sign of Jason but the moaning has stopped, oh shit I think their coming! I quickly hide behind the couch that's straight across the door and stairs, hoping they hadn't seen me. What I heard next shocked me. "Get out of my house and never come back, this is seriously the last time were gonna fuck, remember? I told you the conditions and now you have to live up to your side of the deal, I fuck you when I'm angry and you get a good fuck out of it but once we're done you leave me alone, Now Go! I don't want to see your slutty ass around here again! Plus I have a new girl and I actually like her. So leave!"

What the Guacamole?......

_______~~~~~~

Short chappie! Next one will be longer. Not edited.

Vote, comment, and fan!