~Chapter 16~

Chapter 16

Nicole's POV

After the movie was over we all went upstairs to change because we were going to ride bikes in the back yard.

I knew how to ride a bike and so did Jason but we were still teaching Jazzy how to.

Jason came down the steps and smirked at me. "You ready?"

I nodded and looked away.

He was being a pig. How could he do that in front- well behind a little girl.

I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

Minutes later Jazzy came down in leggings a cute little shirt. I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the back yard.

She ran for her bike when we were outside which left Jason the chance to talk to me.

"Why are you so mad?" He asked raising an eyebrow an putting his arm around my shoulder. I stared at his hazel eyes for a minute before scoffing and taking his arm off of my shoulder.

I wasn't mad but I just need to let him know. He is only one thing to me.

My kidnapper.

That's it.

I'll give it to him, he's attractive but I was not going to fall for my kidnapper.

During the time he was teaching Jazzy he glanced at me several times. All to which I shrugged off and turned making it look like I found the sky more interesting.

After a while I watched as he walked next to Jazzy and her bike and he let her go. Soon she was riding all by herself. She smiled so big it hurt me! But it was adorable.

I decided to ride a bit thinking that it would be a perfect escape to this life.

Or the thing I call life.

But really, I'm dead inside and have been since the day my mother died.

She was beautiful, very. My dad never talked about her, keep in mind he was never around. I do remember one day, I had just turned 7 and my mom and I went out to get ice cream.

*Flashback*

"Mommy, I want that one." and pointe to the ice cream that looked like Hello-Kitty.

"Okay pumpkin." She told the ice cream lady what we wanted and then I had a Hello-Kitty I've cream.

We went to sit near a bench and my mom spoke first.

"Pumpkin, what would you like for your birthday?" she asked me, sitting me on her lap. I immediately turned around and said "I want the Pink Bike we saw the other day!"

She laughed and said "You mean three months ago?"

I shrugged and nodded.

She smile and said "Okay sweetheart."

I laughed cause she got ice cream on her nose and she put some on mine.

*flashback over*

I had noticed a tear had fallen and wiped it away.

I stopped my bike and put it away walking back inside. I noticed all five of my guards followed me and went to the living room.

I couldn't take this anymore. I broke down and started sobbing. This was all killing me. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be with Justin Bieber. I didn't want to act like nothing's wrong in front of Jazzy because everything was wrong. I continued sobbing until I couldn't anymore. So I just say there thinking about how life could have been like if I hadn't gone to that stupid party. None of this wouldn't have happened.