~Chapter 8~

Hey guys!!! So it's been really hectic lately... I'm not gonna tell you cause your probably like 'I don't want to know just give me a chapter' so I won't tell you, it will be short tho cause I just updated... like really short.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's P.O.V.

There was a silence for about 5 minutes until he decided to talk "So I know that your in a bad state right now, but I felt really bad for making you where my- um... Ex-girlfriends clothes so.... I want to take you out, to buy more....?" He looked guilty yet genuine at the same time, I didn't know how to respond. I thought for a second that I felt jealousy, but maybe it was a false alarm. I don't like him, right? No, of course not. My goal is to get out of here, and I will achieve it no matter what the cost.

"Yeah, that's fine. Can I just rest for a little I want to just get rid of this headache before we go."

"Yes, of course. I'll just sit and wait till you wake up" that made me feel creeped out but I get him, I mean I was screaming things in my sleep, that I didn't even know about.

I nodded and laid down, I soon found sleep taking me over.

*In her dream*

I walked to my 'boyfriends' house knowing what was coming next, I disobeyed him. I talked to Mathew Carter, The quarter back on the football team today. (This was her Junior year of school.)

His rules were very specific;

Don't talk to anyone unless I say it's okay.

Don't make eye contact with anyone.

Don't flirt with guys.

Don't be around guys.

Don't look at guys.

Don't even think about guys.

And I, just broke them all. Which meant I was gonna get 'punished' when I got to his place...

I walked up to the porch and decided to just grow up.

After all, I am getting what I deserved, the rules were specific and detailed but me being me decided to just not follow them.

I knocked on the door, praying because that was probably the only thing left I could do.

The door opened widely to a furious, Damon. "I told you, not once but five times already! I don't want you around boys when I send you to school! I have also told you that I have someone watching you but that still isn't enough for you to get that you will NEVER talk to boys again, you slut! All you ever do is try to sleep around with guys when you have me! Your boyfriend, but you still manage to be a bitch and a prostitute!" *Slap* "You deserve to be punished" *kick* he kept kicking me and slapping me even punches were thrown. I kept pleeing, yelling and begging him to stop but he had so much joy in hurting me he couldn't stop. "Please!" "Stop!" "I won't do it again, I promise!" "Please, Stop! Your hurting me!"

*Dream is over*

"Nicole, Nicole!!! Please, Wake up! Your having another nightmare!" I heard a familiar voice say...

That's when I woke up and noticed I was crying, shivering, and most likely yelling.

"Are you alright? What were you dreaming about?" His eyes were glimmering with concern and worry, that i almost got lost in his eyes. Good thing i caught myself.

"Yea, Im fine. Just had abad dream, no worries." i faked a smile and hoped hed let it go. Now i know what i was dreaming about, and let me tell you. I dont wanna go back to that ever again.

"Um.. Ok, Do you wanna go now?" He seemed hesitant at letting it go, but didnt ask further questions.

I nodded and asked him what i would wear and he said hed be right back.

Minutes later he came in with this:

Okay, ill admit it, his ex had swag. I just wonder who she is..... Wait-nvm i shouldnt care....

(A/N: If you cant see it for some reason, Its high waisted black shorts and a pink sweater and some black shoes... Keeping it simple.)

I came out of the bathroom but forgot about make-up. I went back into the bathroom and looked around til at last i found some and worked with what i had.

I came out and Jason looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped, he was also almost drooling... Maybe i can use this.

'Like what you see?" I teased with a smirk.

He licked his lips then replied "Yeah, a lot actually." Then he bit his lip. Gosh, thats sexy.

______________________________________________________________________________

Vote, Comment, and share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, hectic. Just please do that^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or not...................

Lots of love!<3 Oh and go check out @writer_girl_99 's story! Its really good! Thank you!<3

-C