~ Chapter 27 ~

Chapter 27

Nicole's POV

"I still don't understand why we couldn't take Helen. She would have been a great fuck." Vince argued.

"Vince, you idiot, her name was Lauren!!" I shrieked at him.

He rolled his eyes and continued "Helen, Lauren; same difference, both great fucks."

"There was never a Helen, it was Heather." I seethed.

"At least it wasn't Shar-"

I cut him off.

"You pronounce the name, you will not have any fucks for the rest of your life." I glared at him.

"Fine fine, I was kidding anyway." He then started up a conversation with all the boys except Jason.

"So where exactly are we staying?" I asked as his arm left from around my shoulder leaving me cold, it was soon replaced at my waist.

"It's a house alongside the beach. Trust me, you'll love it." He was staring at me with something I couldn't really make out.

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

We were walking to the private jet. Yeah I know, that's what I said.

Taking out seats, the order was.

Window, Jason, Me, Vince, Alex, Marco, Alfredo.

I laid my head on Jason's shoulder and he turned to look at me. He kissed the top of my head and said "Go to sleep Babygirl."

I smiled softly before slipping into sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Feeling someone tap me on the shoulder I wake up with a jolt. I see that it's Jason and immediately relax.

"Hey we're here." he smiled at me and I felt my stomach go crazy... What's happening?

I smile back and get off my seat making my way to the exit.

Jason comes up and intertwines our fingers.

On the way to the car Vince was talking about a brunette who wouldn't stop giving him the flirty eye and even winked at him.

I rolled my eyes before turning to Jason.

He had a smile on his face and for some reason that made me smile.

"What're you smiling about?" I asked giggling.

"I was thinking about you. You make me smile. I love you." He grinned and kissed me before I could react.

I don't know what came over me but I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snaked one arm around my waist and one in my hair.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

GUYS IM SO SO SORRY!

This isn't really long, it was intended to be super duper long but I'm going on vacation like RIGHT NOW.

And I really wanted to update because I won't be able to until: August 3rd.

If everyone votes and comments ALOT!

Like every person who reads it, then I will update the second I come back.

Either way, I'm sorry for having you wait long but I can't really do more.

Again, vote and comment!!!

I love you all! thank you for making this story so popular!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

__________

-C