~Chapter 18~

*********WARNING: ******** >>>>>>>€€€€€€€££££££££<<<<<<<>>>^^^^^^

lol you thought there was gonna be a sex scene! anyways, this is probably really bad but I will fix it. I couldn't make it better cause i was sick this whole week and I had a throat infection. I also didn't go to school. I updated today because tomorrow is The Super Bowl and I will also be in Fontana again like I said my apologies, just bear with me for a little.

OH AND THAT BEAUTIFUL AMAZING COVER WAS MADE BY>>>>>

LVasquezzzz

I can't dedicate this chapter to her cause I'm on mobile but I will on monday.

~Chapter 18~

Nicole's POV

I woke up and turned on my side. I sighed as I noticed he wasn't there again. It's not that I wanted him there but it never hurts anyone to wake up to some company.

I decided sulking for his presents wasn't going to suddenly and magically make him appear here so I got up.

I went into the closest to pick out my outfit and noticed that one of my guards had followed me in.

This was starting to get annoying. I chose to go with a happy-go outfit. Since it had been early August at the time of my... You can say misfortune or... I'd like to call it, the day my life got fucked up for good.

I threw on a hot pink sundress with some white strap sandals. (I realize it's December but bear with me, she doesn't go out and it's hot in their) Deciding it looked a little too plain, I put my hair in a high ponytail and added a necklace. The necklace was a simple infinity sign. I also did very natural make up considering the following: Jason was not here(AKA She could not go out) and I was not going to rape my face. It was mascara, make up,& lip gloss.

I sighed contently. For some reason, which I found kind, the guards never came into the bathroom with me. They let me do my stuff on my own and for that I am thankful.

Although, I had five pairs of eyes watching me, I found it quite interesting how the guard that was always near me never bothered to talk to me. I, for one, had tried many times to make conversation but all I would get was; a nod, shake if head, or one word answer. I knew I couldn't sweet talk him(not meaning sleep with him) but making a friend never hurt a fly... Right? Oh well. He wants nothing from me and I can't help but yearn for someone to turn to, someone to tell all my feelings to, share my thoughts with. It's crazy how I thought a 39 year old man could help me with that but then again, he is my only choice.

I walked out if the bathroom and ignored the man standing before me. I went to the kitchen to see if I could give Jazzy a call. Oh right, almost forgot. I was aloud to call Jazzy, but only once per week. Furthermore, I always used this opportunity to pray that someone other than her would pick up and I could blurt something out. I know, stupid. But I couldn't wait for my plan to work. I picked up the house phone not letting go unnoticed how the bodyguard kept his full attention on me.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*R-

???:Hello this is the Bieber Residence Justin Speaking.

My heart decided to have an attack. I, a simple girl who was kidnapped, a belieber, and much more, was on the phone with Justin Drew Bieber.

I did what any normal girl would do.

N: I-Is D-Do C-Ca-

J: Huh?

N: I'm sorry, I meant to say; Is Jazzy home by any chance?

I could hear Justin chuckle and call Jazzy in the background.

Jazzy: yello?

N:Green.

It's this thing we do, we've grown a lot closer.

Jazzy: NICOLE!!! hi hehe

N: hey sweetheart, how are you?

Jazzy: good, her names Nicole, she's my fwend. She's weelly pwetty

Did I mention she lost her two front teeth? That just makes her ten times cuter!

She was probably talking to justin about me, oh dead lord. I blushed as I remembered the things I used to think about me and..him. I bet I was beet red by now.

N: Jazzy, who ya talking to?

I knew.. Haha I just really wanted to talk to him again.

Jazzy: Bieber, he's my bwother.

I nodded but felt stupid cause she couldn't see me.

N: Oh..

J: Yeah hehe

N: Hey, so you don't want to come over later and play dolls.

It wasn't my favorite thing to do but I love jazzy and I didn't like being alone with the guards.

J: Yeah, I'll just tell my mommy.

*A lot of begging and tears along with many no's later*

N: Okay, I'll see you later bye!

Now what? Oh right.. Eat.

I was never one to be anorexic but nowadays, I didn't have the enthusiasm to do much. You could say I was a walking, breathing body, but there was not much left inside of me.

I have to focus on Jason. Make him trust me. The goal was easier said than it was done.

__________^^^^^^^^^

Short, stupid, ugh just ugh. I didn't like this at all. It was rushed, barely edited and I am just completely disappointed in this chapter.

But........ In other Bieber news

THE CONFIDENT VIDEO HAD ME LIKE AHHHHHH!

THE TALKIS LINE HAD ME LIKE OMBBBB!

OKay fan girling done. lol

Lots of love!

-C

I totally forgot to say this but I will not have time during the week to update anymore, I'm in softball now and the practices are everyday until 6pm. On top of that I will have to do my homework and since I missed like all of last week because (I didn't tell you) I was sick as hell. I guess I had the flu or something and yeah. Anyway, I have a lot of work to make up and I have to get my grades up because the semester just started and I have like and F in 3 classes because of the work I didn't turn in. I am making it up this week so fingers crossed I'll get an update latttttee Friday or Saturday morning!!!!!

Kisses, hugs, & Drugs! But mostly drugs!!!:)