~Chapter 5~

A/N: I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GONNA TALK BUT>>>> .............................. YOUR ASS BETTER GO BUY HEARTBREAKER ON ITUNES!!!!!! OR SHITS GONNA GET REAL!!!!:) And if you already did, god bless your kind soul! Beliebers, This is Forever!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

(Nicoles P.O.V.)

What I heard next shocked me. "Get out of my house and never come back, this is seriously the last time were gonna fuck, remember? I told you the conditions and now you have to live up to your side of the deal, I fuck you when I'm angry and you get a good fuck out of it but once we're done you leave me alone, Now Go! I don't want to see your slutty ass around here again! Plus I have a new girl and I actually like her. So leave!"

What the Guacamole?

_________________________

Present:

Nicole's P.O.V

Did he just say what i think he just said? He has a new girl? And he likes her?

For some odd reason, i felt my blood boil, thinking about him and another girl made me angry a'f. What the hell? I don't have feelings for him, Do I? No, I can't. I just met him and he kidnapped me not to mention abused me....... Im just scared, i really hope he's not one of those guys that is gonna use me as a sex slave...... i've been nice to him, well..... as nice as i can get. He wouldn't do that, would he? Ugh, this bitch has got me thinking and thinking and thinking. I'm pretty sure my head was about to burst.

"What the hell are you doing outside of the basement?" His voice made me jump. I turned and looked at him and boy did he look angry...

"I'm examining your floor....I-um do-um, Inspections wherever i am just to be safe don't want any-um- termites?" It came out more of a question. But hey what the hell was i supposed to say 'I was trying to escape, and accidentally heard you yell at the blonde bimbo and tell her you have a new girl and you like her alot. But ya know, I like your floor it adds a nice touch to the walls...' Yeah, not gonna work.. I'm a bitch, but I'm not stupid.

"Examining my floors? Is that the reason, you have a bobby pin in your hand? 'Cause to me that looks like you just got yourself out of the basement? And the funny part is that now i have to punish you." He said his eyes turning dark.

Fuck! Oh Squirrel Nuts! I can't let him hit me again, I won't.

"So what? I tried to escape, you would to if you got locked in the basement and had to hear moans! That is so duisgusting! If your gonna kill me just kill me already! Do you think, i want to hear that your big or that your so good! No, I don't." I was furious, if he wants to be mad at me fine! But in no way possible was i gonna let him hit me again, no-hell to the no!

"Oh.... I get it, your jealous!" A big smirked made its way across his face and i wanted to slap him so hard.

" No, you idiot! I was not jealous!" I said and im pretty sure my face was red, not from blushing but because i wanted to murder him.

"It's ok baby, I would get jealous to, if someone said you tasted good...." With that i had to blush. Oh lord, did he have to be so bipolar?

"No! You Nimrod! I can't believe your saying that. Do you know how imature you sound?" Gosh, this is so embarressing! I hope he didn't catch when i didn't deny that i tasted good....because in all honesty, i didn't know.

"Aha! You do taste good, Can I have some?" I flushed. This boy has had a smirk on his face, since we started talking and it was making my blood boil even more.

"NO! And I don't know!" I yelled. Maybe i was being dramatic but i just wanted to run and hide.

"What do you mean 'I don't know'? He said. His smirk exchainging for a confused look.

"Im a virgin." I just about whispered. But he caught on to what i said.

"Then Ms. Virgin, with me your gonna have the ride of your life." He said sending me his signitature smirk.

"I'm not sleeping with you!" i said trying to calm myself.

"Didn't ask you to "he chimed.

"Good" I whispered mostly to myself.

"Then lets go to bed, I'm tired." he said yawning.

"yeah, from having sex with that blonde bimbo." I accidentally said out loud. oops.

"so you are jealous!" He said smirking like an idiot.

"Nope. Just annoyed." I said grinning when his smirk fell.

"Lets just go to bed." he grumbled heading upstairs.

I followed him cause no way in living hell i was gonna go back down to the basement.

We got to his room and i asked him if i can take a shower and he said sure.

~*30min. Later*~

I got out of the shower and totally remembered, i forgot my clothes. 'SHIT!' I mentally cursed myself.

I opened the door to find Jason sitting on the bed with his thinking face on.

"Jason?" i called for him.

He looked up and his eyes darkened almost immediatley. "Yes?" he replied Huskily.

"Do you have any clothes i can borrow?" i asked hoping he had some girl clothes, not from his sex toys but from something else.

"Yeah, i do. Let me go get them." He stood up and walked out of the room.

He came back with this: http://www.polyvore.com/why_me_chapter/set?id=99856002 (Really short hot pink spanks with a long sleeve sweatshirt/shirt that says 'that shit craycray'

I looked at him with the 'really' face and rolled my eyes, he would.

I didn't have much of a choice it was either; naked or this. I choose this.

I changed and jumped on the bed and went under the sheets. I just wanted some sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Not before hearing:

"I love you babygirl, sweet dreams." He whispered in my ear.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Somewhat edited!

Chapter 6 coming soon!:)

Vote, comment, and share!

Lots of Love,-C<3