Chapter 7

Emily's POV

"We could just k-"

"No Adam"

"Or we could-"

"No"

"Or we-"

"No"

"For fuck's sake at least hear me out!" Adam whined, crossing his arms like a baby.

"Kill her, knock her out and strand her on an island alone or drown in her in a pool of sulfuric acid" I concluded.

"How did you know?" Adam responded surprised.

"We know you well Adam" the rest of us chuckled around Adam, our moods returning to the serious matter.

"We've got to get her arrested" I announced like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah, but how? I don't know if you've noticed but we're kind of on the run here, so we can't just walk into the police requesting them to arrest her and let us be" I slightly glared at him, taking a deep breath and facing Logan who had silently been thinking in the corner of the living room.

"What do you have on her Logan?" I questioned, successfully gaining his attention.

"She's mostly just involved in illegal drug deals." He briefly said. I nodded, knowing clearly there was more he was refusing to let out. I ignored him anyways, making a mental note to talk to him later and focused back on the mission.

"If I expose her, she will have enough time to run, which means we're going to have to modify this plan a little bit. There's no guarantee that the cops don't know about us already, I mean after all, Jordan and I used to work for Logan and now the both of us are missing. However, Larissa, you no one knows of. So this is how it's going to go: Logan's going to set up a trap meeting with Louisa telling her that he agrees to her conditions." I continued before anyone started complaining "Then, once she's with Logan, we will expose her. Whilst this happens, Larissa, you're going to go to the cops and give them an anonymous tip on Louisa's location. By the time she finds out and gets into her car the cops will be able to find her due to the tracker we will place in her car meanwhile she's with Logan which is also the evidence of location that Larissa will be giving the cops. They find her, arrest her and end of story." I concluded, earning a surprising silence from everyone around.

"Wait, hold on, don't you think she'll blow our location if we get her arrested?"

"No, we'll just stay somewhere else"

"Where?"

"My parents have a house in the suburbs of Chicago. We could use that since my parents clearly won't be there" I felt a sting in my heart as I uttered the words. Everyone seemed to nod and agree with the plan, but Logan remained silent in the corner, his eyes refusing to meet mine.

Everyone dispersed, going their own way to prepare for the grand mission, and I returned to my own room, dragging Logan by the hand with me. Shutting the door behind me, I turned around to face him, my back leaning against the wall.

"Spill" were the only words I said, but they were enough to get a reaction out of Logan. He shook his head.

"Nothing-"

"No more lies Logan" I interrupted. His eyes softened, he walked towards me, his arms caging me by the door.

"Why did you choose me Emily?" he questioned out of the blue.

"What?" I asked absolutely stunned and taken aback by his question.

"Why did you-"

"Why do you keep asking me that? Everytime I tell you-"

"Everytime you tell me that you love me and that I'm your path and whatever else, but that can't possibly be it Emily. Look at where you are right now. The tiles are broken, the walls are peeling off and even the bedsheets are ripped. What could you possibly see in me that would agree to not only live life on the run, but live it like this? In a place where we can't afford a thing? Why would you ever want to be with someone who always fucks up?" I remained silent, letting out a humorless chuckle and shaking my head as I stared back at him. I pushed him away with my hands, my frustration getting the better of me.

"How is it that this doesn't get into your head Logan? When you love someone, you don't give a fuck about where you are or how you're living as long as you're with the person you love. When I woke up alone in the motel room after everything went down, all I could think of was: where the hell is Logan. I didn't give a shit about anything else; my main priority was to be close to you. How the hell was I supposed to be away from you? It became my biggest fear, my biggest weakness, losing you. So I found you, and held on to the only lifeline I had left. The six months I was with you on the run, I didn't care where we were Logan, I never cared about the condition of the houses we lived in or the kinds of jobs we had to do, because at the end of the night I would come back home and I would spend the night with you, making love to you, and that's all it took to complete me. So don't fill me with this bullshit again Logan. I'm with you because you are everything to me now. I might be pissed at you greatly for fucking up, but that won't stop me from loving you" I finished.

It took him less than a second to push himself against me, pressing his lips to mine, and for the first time in a very long time, we let our emotions be poured out into that one kiss. He held me close to him, his arms encircling my waist as mine wrapped themselves in his hair and around his neck. We soon parted, gasping for air.

"Let's take her down" he whispered to me, his head leaning against mine.

A/N

Short chapter, sorry, but there it goes!! Will they be able to take her down or will something go wrong? Chapter thoughts?? Future predictions?? Comment below and let me know what you think!

Picture of Adam to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha