Cries of the past.

She awoke on the couch, and everyone stared down at her. Reece, Trenton, Regan, Maddie, and Troy. All with worried expressions.

"We found you collapsed on the floor. What happened"? Reece was very concerned.

"Derek"... Her voice came out a mumble.

"What"? Trenton questioned her.

"Derek. I saw him. And the giraffe man. He's back. He's back, and he came after me".

"Honey, there was no one else in the house". Maddie grabbed her hand, but she pulled away.

"The giraffe man is back, goddamnit. I saw him myself. I'm not crazy. Derek too".

"Derek is dead, Nina. And so is Tra, the Giraffe man. You killed Tra, remember"? He knelt down next to her.

"I'm not crazy. You have to believe me. And Regan texted me about the killers message. The one who killed that Ryon guy".

"What message"? She looked absolutely confused.

"My phone, on my dresser. It has her message". Troy goes to fetch it. When he returns he hands it to her. "See". She opens her messages, and shows them a message from Regan.

"That's not me. I never sent that". She looks back at Nina.

"What are you trying to pull on me, Regan". She points it to her. "Its from your number".

"Yeah, its from my number, but it wasn't me who sent it".

"Secrets never die". Nina said.

"What"? Troy looks as confused as the others.

"That is what the killer had carved next to Ryons dead body. "Secrets never die". She looks at the others. "I think that message was for us. Someone else knows".

"That's crazy, honey". Maddie looked at the others, unsure of what to say next.

"Is it"? She gives Maddie Maddie a hasty glance. "What if somehow we relate to this Ryon kid. What if someone is trying to copy what happened to us... To you guys". She motions to Regan and the others. "We all lived through it, but maybe someone else knows. What if Tra and Grant, and even Levi were just pawns to who's really behind this"?

"Ok. You need some rest" Trenton helps her lay back down on the couch. "Its ok. We will be here the whope time you rest". He gives her a friendly kiss on the forehead. And Nina drifts off to rest soon after.