Carter and Jacey's romance.

Carter rested on the couch, laying on his back, and Jacey rested with him. Carter explained his rough past. His fathers leaving, and his mom being a drug user. 'she hardly remembered yesterday from tomorrow. His father was sick of it, and packed up his 77' Buick, and left. The only thing Carter had to remember him by was the taillights as he left his life.

Jacey gently rubbed the side of his face, and slowly leaned to peck his lips. Only he didn't let the kiss end there, he pulled her closer, and they began to kiss passionately.

Soon, they were in nothing but their underwear, and sharing the heat between each other, and to Jacey. There would be no where else she would rather be. That is until, she and Carter, both are knocked out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina's phone beeped again, and that meant a new text message. She turned the phone on, and her heart began to pound, and her throat tightened.

"UNKNOWN NUMBER: "SAVE THE 'PAST', OR THE PRESENT"!?

The message is ominous, and she knows there's a key to this sick freaks sadistic game.

Then two new texts are sent... Pictures. She opens them, and sees two young teens tied up, and Mr. Harris.

BADINK!

Another text comes through; "CHOOSE, OR U I WILL"!

she stares in horror, and quickly responds. "PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS"! She texted back.

There was no response... Instead a video filled with Mr. Harris screaming. And then another was sent with the young couple screaming.

She had to fight the tears, and as she looked back onto the agonized face if Mr Harris, she notices something familiar. A old grey sign hangs behind him, and she sees what it says. "get your caffeine on at 'caffeine janes', 1974". A old sign that now is in the basement of the cafe.

And that's exactly where she headed!