Another victim.

'Jacks bumper to bumper service'

The mechanic had just served his last costumer, and was locking up. It had been a long day. He swear he worked on over half the towns cars.

As he locks the back door, the office phone rings. He unlocks his office door, and answers the call.

"Hello? 'jacks bumper to bumper service' how can I help".

"Angel Wallis". A raspy low voice answers.

"Sorry, there's no one here by that name" he responds.

"She use to be. But I think you know what happened to her. Come on Vic, why don't you look at your under carriage".

He hangs the phone up, and cautiously unlocks the door, and steps out. He stares at his white Yukon pickup at the end of the lot. He looks Around, and sees nothing"

He gets to his hands and knees, and reaches in the axle of his back wheel, and feels what seems to be paper. He pulls it out to see a death certificate.

"Angel Wallis, 13. Cause of death". The certificate said. He stands back up, looking around. His breath turn into gasps, and he looks across the parking lot. And his breath gets caught.

There was a figure, in a wide glowing robe, a errie looking giraffe mask, and a pickaxe resting at his side.

"Can I help you"? He swallows some air. And waits for a response. "Hello"? The figure starts after him in a dead sprint. He rushes back into the garage, slamming the door behind him, and turns the keys in the lock. He runs to his office, and tried to call the police, but the lines must have been cut, since the line was dead. He slams the phone down, and rushes into the garage section of the building. His blood turns cold, as he sees one of the garage doors had been raised.

As he turns back, the figure knocks him down, and he tried to crawl away. The figure swings the pickaxe against the chain that hoisted the engine up, which falls on his ankle. He cries out, as the engine pins him down, his leg completely smashed in.

"Please... It was a accident". The figure slowly turns his head to the side, and sees a crowbar. He walks to the counter, and grabs it. "Oh god, Please!" he cries out as the figure slams the crowbar against his head. He repeatedly hits him over and over again, as blood spurts all over the garage's floor.

The figure throws the crowbar to the floor, and leaves as swiftly as he had come