Meeting.

The others had gathered at her house, all interested in what she had to share. She places the note on the desk. And Reece read it aloud.

"I understand how it looks, but any sicko could have wrote This. And Tra is dead. He was the sick bastard behind this. He's gone, its over".

"I understand that Reece"...

"But you don't. You keep bringing it up And living in the past. Its over Nina. These murders have nothing to do with us. Lets try to get in with a semi-happy existence that we have left".

"Get out"! Nina snaps.

"What"? Regan looks at her in shock.

"Get the fuck out! We all experienced the same thing. Who ever is doing this, knows What we went through, and what has happened. So go ahead and live your perfect life, I'll solve this myself".

They all rush to the door in shock. They all think that Maybe Nina is onto something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its nothing" Reece spat back.

"If she feels someone is messing with her, why can't you just be supportive".

"Because those who love in the past, never leave the past. Its not healthy for her to strive in the past".

"That's fine to think that way, but you are kinda acting like a dick about it". Troy stared at him.

"Well thanks to you, she's mad at all of us". Regan swiped some hair from her face.

"Fine. I'll just go back to my house, and move on. I'm sorry to sound like a ass, but we all experienced it, and we should all move on".

"This has really changed you". Trenton retaliated. "I don't even know you anymore".

"I guess that makes us two of us". Reece storms off, as the others tries to make sense of what has come over him.

He wasn't the Reece Trenton remembered. Something was wrong.