Chapter 4 - Stay

"All you have to do is stay, a minute, just take your time. The clock is ticking so stay. All you have to do is wait a second, your hands on mine. The clock is ticking so stay."

Song: Stay
Artist: Zedd, Alissa Cara.

To say today was hectic is an understatement. Harry is so disorganized, all of his files are just thrown into a cupboard, papers in files that don't belong there, it's just one big mess.

I've been in my office from 7 this morning working on sorting out his files. It's a nightmare!

I've been working at Styles Inc. for a month now and to say it felt like a dream, wouldn't do it justice how it felt. Yeah, I had the ups and downs, like sorting out Mr Styles' messy files.. but I couldn't be happier. It isn't so bad working for the famous Harry Styles himself.

"Janelle." I look up from my work and are met with that beautiful green irises. Quickly I stand up from my chair, pulling my knee-length black pencil skirt down and looking up to meet Mr Styles.

"Yes, sir?" I ask.

"We have to work late tonight. Emergency meeting Monday morning and everything needs to be perfect. It's about the new offices in London." I look over at the wall clock seeing it's already 3 o'clock. Shit! I missed lunch. Sorting out files can take much of your time.

"Of course, sir," I answer. I mean, what else can I say? He is my boss, he gets the say. Although I don't want to work late on a Friday night, I didn't have a choice. This is the first time in the month that I'm working here that I had to work late, so I don't actually have anything to complain about.

"Great. Would you go get me some lunch?" He asks eyeing me.

I clear my throat. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, time flew away. I didn't realize it was already 3 o'clock."

For the past month, I got Mr Styles lunch every day. Looks like he enjoys it.

He only nods his head before turning around and exits out of the door. I quickly grab my handbag and dart out of the door.

I got Mr Styles his sandwich at the cute Italian restaurant down the street where I and Claire go most of the time for our lunch break. It looks like Mr Styles enjoys their sandwiches. Quickly paying for his sandwich and a coffee for me, I make my way back to the building.

Getting back to the building I make my way over to the elevators. Walking by the blonde bitch that made my day hell the first time I got here for my interview and claiming I just want to sleep with Mr Styles. News flash, bitch. I've been here for a month now and I didn't even touch the man.

Shaking my head from my thoughts, I press the button for the highest floor. Walking over to Mr Styles office I hear voices behind the door.

"I can't tonight, Madison! I have to prepare for a very important meeting!" I hear Mr Styles deep voice boom through the door.

"She is your child, Harry. You watch her tonight. I can't, I'm sorry." A female voice replies. I hear the sound of heals coming towards the door. Quickly I hid in my office next door. I look out of the door, seeing the long, dark-haired goddess from last time walking down the passage to the elevators in her 5 inch black heels.

Once the elevator doors shut I walk over to Mr Styles office door again. Knocking this time, I hear his frustrated voice telling me to come inside.

Opening the door, I'm met with a frustrated Harry at his desk chair with his hands in his hair and looking down. At the seats in front of his desk is the adorable little girl from last time. His daughter.