Chapter 13 - I have questions

"Why did you leave me here to burn? I'm way too young to be this hurt."

Song: I have questions
Artist: Camila Cabello

Today went smoothly. Harry was all lovey-dovey but as soon as an employee came into his office when I was around, he would act all CEO and pretend nothing is happening between us.

I understand we need to keep our relationship or whatever this is a secret but I just wish I can scream to the whole world that he is mine.

Wait...

We never really had this conversation.. what are we?

I was finishing up the day's work to go home when a knock came at my door and in walked the cheeky bastard with a smirk on his face.

"So Miss Wilson, will you accompany me and my daughter at our sleepover tonight?" I look at him in disbelief. He wants me to sleep over again?

Standing up from my chair, I walk over to him in a sexy manner. Swaying my hips from side to side with a smirk of my own painted on my red lips. "That's if you want me there, Mr Styles."

"Oh, you calling me that does things to me." He replies putting his hands on my hips when I reached him.

"It does now?" I ask in a flirty tone. Wow... where is this woman coming from?

"Haley will have my head if you don't sleepover tonight. She likes you." He says. At that moment I wonder where her mother is. Is she in the picture at all?

"I would love to spend time with Haley. She's a sweet child." I couldn't help but let a smile appear on my face thinking about the blonde little girl with emerald green eyes. She's not even my child but she knows how to put a smile on your face.

"Yeah, she gets that from her mother," Harry replies but quickly tighten his grip on my hips as the words came out. Clearly, he didn't want that to come out but I saw an opportunity. Maybe I can ask about this woman Harry had a child with.

"Where is her mom?" I ask casually but carefully.

Harry let's go of my hips and walk over to the door.

"So, your sleeping over right?" He asks ignoring my question. With furrowed eyebrows, I try not to think much about it but nod my head anyway.

"Yeah, um.. sure," I replied walking over to the back of my desk to get my handbag. "I just would love to stop at my home to get some overnight stuff." Harry nods his head and leads us downstairs after I got my stuff.

Coming downstairs to the garage, Harry still has his hand on my lower back. "Where is your car parked?" My cheeks redden out of embarrassment at the question. I don't have a car.

"Oh um.. I usually just take a cab." I say to Harry. He snaps his head to me with wide eyes.

"You don't have a car?" He asks the obvious question. I only shake my head looking down at the ground. "You know how dangerous that can be? You don't know the guy driving the car and if you're even driven to the destination you said. What if you work late? You still take a cab?" I nod my head again. "We're gonna have to fix that."

Not thinking much of it, Harry leads me to his black Range Rover and opens my door for me. Muttering a small thank you, I climb into the vehicle and Harry shuts the door. I see him jogging around the car to his side and climbs in. He starts the car and gets out of the garage.

"Where am I going to?" He asks. I give him my address that he puts in the GPS. My heart rate quickens when I think that Harry is going to see my shitty apartment when he is living in this mansion.