Chapter 10 - DNA

Guys! So sorry for the late update! I've just really been busy. I tried to write but I could at most just write a paragraph before I had to go again. Hope this is fine... it's done under much pressure.

"It's in his DNA, D-D-DNA. It's in his DNA. And he just takes my breath away, b-b-breath away. I feel it every day and that's what makes a man. Not hard to understand. Perfect in every way, I see it in his face. Nothing more to say... it's in his D-D-D-DNA.

Song: DNA
Artist: Little Mix

Monday morning came too quickly. To be honest, again I didn't know what to expect. What happened between Harry and me on Friday night still confuses me. Are we a thing now? Are we a fling? What's happening?

I found out that he is divorced but where is Haley's mum? Who is Madison and how is she related to Harry? All these questions inside my head that I don't have any answers too. At least I know one thing for sure. My outfit today is super cute.

I decided on a printed creme pencil skirt with flower patterns on and pink off-shoulder shirt. Finished off with some nude pumps and heart-shaped earrings. A little casual but still a business outfit.

Walking into the office, I'm met with the beautiful Claire sitting at the front desk

Walking into the office, I'm met with the beautiful Claire sitting at the front desk. With a small smile, I walk over to her but I'm not met with that beautiful smile of hers. Instead, there is a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She slowly looks up at me and gives me a small smile in return.

"Nothing, just Harry in one of his moods again." She says before typing away on her computer.

Great, I thought. Of course, he would be in one of his moods the Monday I need to talk to him about what happened the weekend. Can't he just be happy for once?

After talking a little bit more with Claire I decide I better get going before Harry screams my head off for not being on time. Walking to my office to put my bag down, get my notebook and his coffee I walk over to his office next door and knock.

Waiting a while before I hear his deep voice telling me to come in, I open the door and are met with Harry sitting behind his desk busy typing on his computer. He does look angry today, a big frown between his brows, lips in a flat line and noticeably stress lines all over his face.

Clearing my throat I walk into the office and put his coffee down on his desk. "Your coffee, Harry," I say before sitting down in one of the chairs in front of his table.

"Excuse me?" He asks me in a deep tone. I look up at him confused while he is staring at me with hooded eyes. "What did you just call me?"

"H-Harry?" I say it more in a question that a statement. There was a moment of silence before his voice booms through the room making me jump in my seat.