BUGS

Some where in OASIS PLAINS, OKLAHOMA, Construction workers are building a luxury home complex. two employees from Oklahoma Gas and Power, TRAVIS WEAVER and DUSTIN BURWASH, It was a normal day march 16th nothing was happeinging as they were working the one skinny man with a beard turns to the other and says.

TRAVIS Man, these are some phat houses, huh? I'd like to live here.

DUSTIN Yeah, too bad you can't afford it.

TRAVIS Yeah, you're right. This neighborhood'll be damn expensive when it's done.

TRAVIS No, this place is perfect.

He smacks a bug on the side of his neck.

TERAVIS: Except for the mosquitoes.

he turns to hear what he thinks is screaming and he looks all around and dosen't see DUSTIN so he walks towards the screamings and finds a sink hole that Dustins has fallen into and realizes that Dustine is the one screaming for help.

TRAVIS: Dustin?

Travis rushed over to the hole, to see what he could do to help.

DUSTIN Help me, I'm trapped! I broke my ankle!

TRAVIS All right, I'll get a rope!

Travis leaves to go to the truck and get supplies. meanwhile down Inside the hole, DUSTIN is clutching his bloody ankle, breathing heavily. He looks around nervously and sees that there are thousands of beetles inside the walls of the hole. Several of them have landed on his hand, and he frantically brushes them off.

DUSTIN Oh, God.

TRAVIS was still trying to search for the roap that was stashed in the back of his truck hearing more and more of Dustin's screams and plea's for help. all the while ton's of beetles are beginning to cover DUSTIN'S body. They gather in groups on his clothing and skin.

DUSTIN Travis, help!

TRAVIS Hang on!

TRAVIS finally gets the rope and supplies from the truck and runs back to where Dustins is. Inside the hole, DUSTIN is almost entirely covered in beetles.

DUSTIN Travis, help!

He continues to scream as beetles crawl inside his ears and nose.

TRAVIS It's okay, Dustin! It's okay!

Dustin? Dustin, I'm here!

He looks into the hole with a flashlight, horrified when he sees what Dustins looks like now that he's stopped screaming and thrashing around.

TRAVIS: Oh, God.

DUSTIN is dead. He is bleeding heavily from the ears, nose, and eyes, and it terrifies Travis and he runs to get the building supervisor to tell him what has happened.

The Winchesters were in a OKLAHOMA BAR Dean was inside and Lydia and Sam were outside waiting for dean to come back out, Lydia was practicing her Knife throwing on a stack of wood pallets that were set up by the Garbage can that had been used and discarded.

SAM: Remember to release the knife in the Paint brush movement above your head let the pointer finger just slide down the handle when you release ok?