NIGHTMARE

suburban neighborhood at night, A man drives down the street, into his garage and turns off the engine. Sam and Lydia saw the Michigan number plate. The garage door starts winding down by itself and he looks at it, in confusion. the car doors somehow locks it's self. He struggled to open them but couldn't. They watched as the ignition key turned on by itself the engine started the Exhaust smoke began to fill the garage. The man was struggling to turn off the engine but the exhaust was strangling him. Then radio flicked on. The man began to cough.

MAN: "Help. Somebody help me!"

(The smoke is very thick and he keels over, unconscious.)

(In the Motel Room. Sam was Startled up from his bed, suddenly wide awake. He looked across to where Dean is sleeping peacefully, Lydia however was looking at him her gaze was piercing deep into his soul, she was thinking and the fact that she inserted herself in Sam's dream concerned her how it was possible and what was she suppose to do with it. SAM sat for a moment, then he moved into action.)

Lydia: "It was real wasn't it uncle Sammy, what we saw... it happened?"

(Sam flipped on the light switch he looked at her an nodded he couldn't speak to her because he didn't understand what happened and she wouldn't accept anything other then the truth and he just didn't have anything to say so he went over to Dean and started shaking his brother awake.)

Sam: "Dean. Dean."

(The moment Dean stirred, Lydia rose and started gathering their things. was rubbing his eyes trying to wake him self up)

Dean: "What are you doing man, it's the middle of the night."

(Dean raised himself on his elbow he looked to where Lydia should have been sleeping next to him and found that she wasn't there he surveyed the room and found her in the bathroom gathering her toiletries.)

Sam: "We have to go."

(Dean was Immediately alert but not alarmed)

Dean: "What's happening?"

Sam: "We have to go. Right now."

(Sam grabs his bag and walks out. Dean turned to Lydia and raised his eyebrow questioningly.)

Lydia: "Uncle Sammy had another Vision, like he did when we went back to Kansas daddy."

(Dean jumped out of bed and started gathering his things concerned but also a little disturbed.)

Dean: "What did he say about it?'

(Lydia turned to him and bit her lip in all honesty she was weirded out with knowing that she could connect her self to Sam's dream did it mean that she was like him or was it something else she simply didn't know but looking at her father she took in a deep breath.)

Lydia: "He didn't Daddy, I saw it."

Dean: "What do you mean you saw it Lydia?"

Dean was now freaking out he went over to where she was stuffing her toiletry bag in her duffel and kneeled down in front of her and rubbed his hands up and down her arms giving her reassurance and calm but also wanting to calm himself down.)

Lydia: "I... some how followed Sam into his dream, I saw every thing he saw Daddy; I don't know how or why."

Dean was looking at Lydia in the eyes he knew that she wasn't lying, she wasn't capable of it with her Family she could lie to the outside world but not to them and she was freaked and if he was honest he was Freaked too.)

Dean: "Ok Little Liddy let's hit the road and maybe we'll figure this out at the same time we figure out what's happening in Michigan ok.?"

(Dean and Lydia finished gathering up their things and headed out of the Motel and they both climbed into the Impala and headed out into the night. As Dean was driving, SAM was on the phone, reading from a Michigan State Police ID)