22. Exchange

"What are these?", Kusuke asks, pulling your wrist closer to him. He gasps and examines them further, tracing the marks which wrapped around your wrists. "What happened to you?", he asks, looking up at you only to become more surprised at the sight of your crying face. He lets go of you and takes a step back, watching as you curl up, holding your exposed wrist to your chest. Around your wrists were scars, not self-inflicted wounds, these wounds were from restraints and further up your arm, the word mine was carved several times. Kusuke kept walking backward until his back hit the wall behind him. Not that he was scared but feeling terribly guilty and confused.

A second later the door opened and Saiki ran in, his eyes widening at the sight of you. He ran over and hugged you close to his chest, looking down as you tried to hide your crying face as well as your wrist. Saiki looked up at his brother glared hard but sighed once he saw the sorry look on his face. It had gone further than he had wanted it to. Saiki picked you up and then teleported the two of you away.

When you opened your eyes you were no longer in Saiki's room, instead, on top of a mountain overlooking a beautiful forest. He helps you stand up and then takes you hand examining the markings on and around it but you quickly pull it away. "(Y/n) please tell me". Your eyes widened and you took a step back. He slid one of his gloves off and offered his other hand to you. "I want to know what happened to you and I want you to know my true feelings". He gave you a pleading look. "Please". With eyes full of tears you took a deep breath and stepped forward, hesitantly reaching out for his hand. And then finally it happened, both abilities, emotion detection and psychometry worked at the same time.

Saiki's POV
It was strange, Saiki appeared in a place he had never seen before. A school to be precise. Then he saw her, it was (Y/n) except she seemed to be a little bit younger. She was standing beside two girls, one had purple hair and the other had yellow. "Did you hear about Tamaki-Kun's crush?", the yellow-haired girl asks. (Y/n) shakes her head. "No, who is it?". The purple-haired girl giggles and pokes (Y/n)'s shoulder. "It's you, you are so lucky. I would kill to get Tamaki to like me". "Anyway, we'll see you after class". They wave and leave her alone. She opened her locker and smiled at a picture of an older woman taped to the inside. "I'll see you later, mother", you whispered before heading off to class.

Next Saiki appeared on the roof where he saw a brown-haired boy bowing to you. "(Y/n) please accept my feelings", he begs. The boy was crying and (Y/n)'s face harbored an unsure expression. "O-ok", she stutters. The boy looks up, a large smile on his face. She seemed happy with his change in mood. "Thank you so much, you won't regret this!", he cheers, pulling her into a hug. She smiled lightly and returned the hug. Everything so far seemed fine but it was the next place that really shocked him.

You and the boy, Tamaki, were behind the school. "Stay away from them". You frown at the brunette. "They are my friends, Tamaki, you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with!", you yell at him. Suddenly you are struck in the face, knocked to the ground clutching your now swollen cheek. Tears filled your eyes and began descending down your face. "You will obey me (Y/n)". He steps forward and helps you up even though you struggle to get away. "I'm sorry that I had to hurt you but I love you and I won't have anyone taking you away from me, got it?!". She gives a quick nod lets him drag her away.

Now Saiki finds them in one of the many hallways of the school. You stood before Tamaki with a sad look on your face whereas he was smiling brightly. "What did you want to talk to me about, (Y/n)? Did you want to have lunch together or hang out after school?", he asked in an excited tone. "Uh no, I...". You struggled to get the words out. "What is it? Is something wrong?". "I think we should break up". Saiki's eyes widened, this couldn't be good. Nothing was said, all there was was an uncomfortable silence. (Y/n) stared at the ground, Saiki could see how afraid she was to do this. "No", Tamaki whispered. You looked up at him to see his hair covering his eyes and a dark aura surrounding him. "No, you won't leave me!", he yells. His eyes were wide and his mouth was in a large smile, he looked insane. "I'm sorry Tamaki", you say taking a step back. He runs forward and grabs your wrist, pulling you to him. You opened your mouth to call for help but he quickly covered it with his hand. "We're going to be together forever (Y/n) and the only way out is if one of us dies. You can't leave me", he laughed maniacally in your ear. You kept struggling but it was no use, tears made their way down your face.  You closed your eyes tightly and turned your face away from him. He chuckles and grabs your chin, forcing your face. He moves he hand off your mouth and replaces it with his own. After a while, he pulls away from the kiss and places a protective one on your forehead. "Don't worry (Y/n), we're going to be together forever and no one will be able to separate us", he whispers. He hits you on the back of the head and watched you fall to the ground, unconscious. No one knew that while class was going on that Tamaki had knocked you out and taken you as his prisoner.

I'm gonna keep writing because I don't wanna stop! WOohooo lets keep going!

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD