Typical morning

*Mason*

"Stupid alarm clock"

As the alarm clock rings my nerves get more and more aggrivated. As it rings I turn over in my bed trying to block the ringing. After five minutes of ringing I finally muster up the energy to stop the sound. As I smack the button and second of relief sweeps over my body. Only for it to subside into sleepiness. I begin to fall back Into the state of sleep I was in until my 6 year old brother Connor came into my room.

"Bubby get up pwease." Connor said standing on my back with his shoes.

"Maybe I will if you get off me."

Connor did as suggested and got off my back and left my room. As the door clicked I stumbled out of bed and went to my full body mirror. I took a shower last night so I'm good but I need to find some clothes. While looking through my closet I see a red shirt and some dark jeans..... lets wear that. Well that and my lettermans jacket. As I finish putting on my clothes I do a once over and leave my room. As I enter the kitchen my mom bombards me.

"Honey Connor ate already you want anything." My mom says as she puts the food away.

"No I'm good" I say picking up my keys and ushering my brother to the car. "

As we get in I put Connor in the back seat and pull out. While driving I wonder what my friends are doing to the dumb nerds. Also I thought about how Connor was singing in the back seat. As we pull up to the school Connor jumped out and ran down the street to his day care. After shutting off the engine I get out and see Carter drive into the parking lot with his friends. While scoffing I turn around and walk up to the school doors which are opened my friends. As I walk to my locker everyone Parts down the middle as if I'm a god..... or their scared of me. This happens until I reach my locker and grab my books for class...... history. History is my favorite because my favorite nerd to bully is in it...... carter. As I close the door I walk into class as the bell rings and I take my seat.