Wait what?

Carter

I grabbed my phone immediately and looked for Masons number. After finding it I texted him what the hell he just said. When he replied he did in fact suggest telling people. My body lost all feeling and I strangely got happy. Every relationship I've had has had to be secret.

"But your freinds...... you'll loose everything. Your social status.... your title.... popularity."

"People will find out anyway.... and besides I have you what else could I need."

"You my boy are the sweetest.... are you sure you want this?"

" yes I'm sure.... there's an assembly today... lets tell them today.

"Oh.... I uh..... ok.... I believe as well as you that this is right."

The teacher who was teaching had stopped and sat down. When we looked over she was already asleep. Maybe she's dead I don't know. Everyone who was dating and no one knew about snuck out of class and wandered the school. I looked at Mason and gestured to the door as he also knodded. Him and I quietly snuck out of class and went outside to the court yard. The court yard had towering walls with flowers. I kept walking till I reached the end of the wall and felt around for a weak spot.

"Carter what's going on?"

"It's Where I go to think." I say as my hand misses the wall and goes through the vines and flowers.

I then separated the vines as Mason and I stepped inside. On the other side was a little room with no roof. A bench lined against the back wall and I love it here.

"This place was forgotten about when the school was renovated.... I found it one day when I was being beat up and I fell through while they were talking and they thought I ran off."

"This place is amazing. I love it."

Mason went ahead and made himself comfortable on the bench as I sat on the other side. We sat in silence with our eyes feeling heavy. With each minute I began to fall asleep and eventually I did. While sleeping I dreamt that I was being ridiculed for dating mason. In my dream I was being beat up and Mason couldn't stop them. Their fists got bigger and bigger as I seemed to get smaller and smaller. My face seemed more and more in pain. More and more blood came out my mouth and before I got knocked out Mason shook me and my eyes shot open.

"We've got to go... the assembly starts soon." Mason says tilting me up as I rub my eyes.

Mason tugs on arm as if he knows I walk alot. After not moving he just gives me a look with narrow eyes. After giving in he continues to pull me around until we make it to the school doors and I hit a pole.

"How about I do my own walking from now on." I say dusting myself off and stumbling to my feet.

After agreeing Mason and I walked down the abandoned hallways to find the gym. Up until this point I forgot the gym was on the other side of the school. We quickly changed our pace and began speed walking down to the halls to avoid getting in trouble by lingering teachers. We speed walked around the entire school before finding the luckily unlocked gym door. We then quietly opened it and snuck in so people wouldn't hear. Tge assembly didn't start yet so we just looked stupid. After walking into the gym we walked up the stairs to find a seat halfway up the bleachers. When sitting down the principal walked in and the school cheered. (We cheer because we don't want detention.)

"I'll be back carter." Mason whispers into my ear while the cheering continues.

Yvonne and Mykah joined me on my left side as Masons jacket was on my right. While waiting for Mason the principal began talking.

"Hello students...lets wish our teams good luck today." The principal says as everyone stands up and goes crazy. "This is a time of pride and honor and tonight we will show that honor by a special performance by the jocks."

The assembly went on about pointless things and I wondered how we would tell everyone, until Mason said not to and that he had a surprise at the game tonight.

"Ooooo" Yvonne says as I read the text

"Calm down yvonne we don't want your hair to get anymore crazy."

As the assembly went on one thing ran through my mind.... what could he be planning?