2 | park devil

[DAY TWO]

•••

park jimin heard her little story from yesterday. park jimin was a boy with gravel grey hair, a colour of sad clouds. he was pretty fair skinned. his eyes were dark as night but has soft shade of brown when the sun goes up. he is handsome but rotten by personalities.

"wait, this isn't what we promised. it is literally the opposite! you are the one who like him." he laughed, his eyes flickered with excitement.

haewon was confused. I don't like him, I just thought he's beautiful. "i don't." she denied while staring at her notebook.

"you're like a window, song haewon. your thoughts are transparent."

park jimin was the only boy who sees her feelings easily. she wasn't transparent, it was just, park jimin was just too good at seeing her weaknesses.

park jimin has been with song haewon since they were in diapers. no matter what, they wouldn't separate. haewon went to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school and now, high school with him. park jimin was always there no matter where she go.

haewon had a special nickname for him. park devil. he might be a childhood friend but he was a prankster that always made her wailed everyday.

he'd put ink in her strawberry milk and gave it to her. she had to be hospitalised. he'd shoved snakes in her bag and she was traumatised.

"your eyes tells me that they are retelling a horrible story of me." jimin reads through haewon. he would always catches her.

"i wasn't."

"your eyes are now telling me you're lying."

his dark as night eyes pierced hers. he stared like he had seen her soul. park jimin did that.

song haewon hated to admit it but park jimin was also beautiful.