13 | kiss

[day 8]

• • •

"If it isn't Park Jimin and Song Haewon? You both always get in trouble together. Anyway, welcome to the detention class." the teacher had a pair of dark blue rimmed round glasses. She wore pencil skirt and tight blazer which, isn't pleasant to the eyes.

"You both will stay here till 4 in the evening. Don't even think of escaping, because I, will be watching." The annoying teacher pointed two fingers from her eyes to haewon and jimin.

Haewon huffed, thinking what she should do in the narrow room with nothing but, chairs, tables, blackboard and a clock on the wall.

Her eyes then latched on Jimin who was sitting beside her. his head resting on his forearm as he drifted off to a nap. jimin acted as if it was not his first time being in a detention class, while haewon can't keep her cool. she was panicking inside - mama and papa is going to kill me when they know about this . . .

"haewon." the jimin who was supposed to be asleep was still awake and called her. "let's play twenty questions."

haewon lifted her brows in surprise and thought something was hidden behind jimin's playful smile etching on his plump pink lips. he's definitely on something. nonetheless, she agreed to play twenty questions with him.

"okay. I'll start with question one." jimin ran his tongue across his bottom lip and stole a glimpse at the teacher in front, who was sleeping.

thought she says she will be watching.

"question one." he paused briefly, "do you think i am handsome?"

haewon scoffed in disbelief and saw jimin wiggled his eyebrows. she rolled her eyes sarcastically before answering, "yeah. whatever you think."

jimin smiled in triumph, as if he had won a prize and pumped his fist in the air. is he that happy? haewon giggled at jimin's act before it quickly died when she heard the teacher mumbling in her sleep.

"i think we're too noisy." haewon uttered in low tone and jimin nodded, agreeing.

"okay. it's my turn now -" haewon's sentence was quickly cut off.

"oh, I forgot to mention, only I can ask questions. you have to answer my questions only." jimin suddenly created an absurd rule.

haewon grunted in frustration and folded her arms across her chest. "whatever. I'm not playing anymore."
"oh, come on. it'll be fun, I swear." jimin tried pleading haewon.

park jimin has never done cutesy act in his life, but for the first time, for haewon, he did an aegyo to cheer her up. soon after, the frown on haewon's face faded and a smile breakout onto her face.

"now that's like it." jimin's eyes softened when he saw haewon trying to suck back a smile.

"now, second question."

haewon finally looked at jimin who brought the desk and chair closer to her.

"do you like me?"

haewon's heart almost stopped when she heard his question. the smile slowly faltering off her lips as she stared into jimin's dark brown eyes. she unconsciously fiddled with her skirt and gulped the lump in her throat.

"i . . . uh . . ." haewon felt frustrated as she couldn't answer his simple question.

say yes, moron. her mind shouted but her lips won't even budge to talk. what's worse, kim taehyung suddenly popped up in her mind out of nowhere. his smile, his stares and his touch, damn, she was puzzled as to why she was reminded of it all.

I like kim taehyung.

she heard her heart shouted. deep inside her, she knew who she chose.

"song haewon . . ." jimin murmured her name.

"i really hate how you are hesitating right now."

"huh -"

jimin interjected her, smashing his lips on hers roughly.