7 | different

[day 5]

•••

the next day, haewon and jimin was found by the P.E teacher. they were crowding in each other's arms. haewon's head was resting on jimin's shoulder and jimin's head was on haewon's.

the two of them were sent to the principal's office. the principal was a portly old man with bald head, ugly frown glued to his face 24/7 and has a beard like santa claus. his pair of dull black eyes fixed on haewon then moved to jimin.

"can I ask what you two were doing in the store room?" his hands clamped together on his mahogany table.

haewon didn't want to respond. because the principal's eyes were telling her not to. they were accusing and already making assumptions. they were dark holes that filled with judgement.

"and you, mr park. I know you excel at everything in school but this could stain your student's evaluation record." he said but his eyes kept on glancing at haewon.

he was blaming haewon. yet, he praised park jimin, who was also trapped in there. his eyes were only blaming her but not him. haewon flickered her eyes to park jimin who was strangely smirking.

"don't say that, principal. haewon is a nice girl. nothing happened, we were just freezing in there." jimin explained with amusement tugging at his voice.

once again, he astonished her. park jimin never, never ever, tries saving her ass when she gets into trouble. he wouldn't even glance at her when she's in trouble but right at the moment, he was speaking and backing her up. did all the cold last night fused something in his head?

"really? well, if park jimin says so, then I guess it must be true." the principal's laughter was ugly, haewon thought.

just in a blink, the case was solved easily because of park jimin. all the teachers believed him easily, because of his good grades, athletic self and oh-so-nice attitude towards the teacher. if only they'd notice his void like eyes and cheshire cat smirks, they would've change their views.

haewon looked at jimin's face and he did the same. he then winked at her, scaring all the demon in her.

"i saved you. where's my reward?" jimin smirked.

haewon realised she was deceived. he only saved her so he can bully her. if she was to get expel, he would have no toys anymore. "pardon me? I didn't asked for you help."

jimin rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "i did you a favour from troubling your parents, song haewon, you ungrateful ass."

"fine! I'll think about the repayment when I get back home!"

haewon stormed away and left the smirking jimin. she was trapped inside the store room with the devil but he didn't murder her. and something was also bothering her mind.

'she's here. right in front of my eyes.'

the words park jimin said last night won't leave her head. she could've probably be hallucinating but it felt too real. his breath fanning her face, the heat running up her cheeks and the crazy heart beat.

it felt too real to be a hallucination.