17 | real happiness

[FINAL]

•••

they were beautiful. the groom's smile was bright and jolly as he stared at his bride in pure white gown sweeping off the floor. a bouquet of flowers in her grasps as she trudged down the path in her heels.

haewon watched the pair as they put the wedding rings on each others fingers. her feelings haven't fades but she believed it will after the ceremony. they kissed and a thunder of clap reverberated in the hall. she also clapped and a big lusty smile carved on her lips.

"congratulations." haewon approached the joyful taehyung. she noticed how his arm was interlocked with her sister's. "thanks." he replied, flashing a set of pearly teeth. she didn't hesitate to smile back.

the two kept smiling at each other, bearing a secret in their eyes. they interacted as if the incident from yesterday had never occured. because they knew, the past should never bother to be in the present. they had locked it, forever.

haewon grabbed jimin's arm and pulled him closer to her. she gave him a peck on his cheek which put him off guard. "w - what was that for?" spots of redness covering his cheeks. "nothing. i just felt like it." she clicked her tongue, but she lied. she wanted to show to taehyung - i've moved on, kim taehyung.

she made a promise with herself. to love park jimin. to only hold his hands, to only smile at him, to only look at him, to stay by his side.

"i'm glad you did." taehyung suddenly uttered, as if he could hear her thoughts. jimin and jiwon stared at taehyung, looking abashed. "what are you talking about?" jimin lifted a brow.

haewon and taehyung automatically burst into laughter as they were the only one who understood.

because it is the secret that the only two of them knows.

a secret of how song haewon loved her sister's fiance.

• THE END •