Ch. 3

3 months later

Danny had been Batman's protege and Robin's partner for three months. 

Granted, he did help people when he was part of the Romanian Circus. He go out during the night in his alter ego: Crow's costume.

He was taught combat traing by a friend at the circus. His name was Al, it was not short for anything and he was really good.

With what Al had taught him, Danny was able to take down a twenty year old. 

He was trying to hurt me so I used self defense. Also I was only seven and I put him in his place.

Crow on top and him on the bottom.

While, Dany and Dick were both acrobats during the show. Danny was part time hero away from the show. 

Dick was just Dick, but his nickname had been Robin.

I guess Dick had gotten what he wanted because when it was time to chose our names.

Dick picked Robin and I stayed with my old name Crow. I did not tell Dick. I knew that he would tell our parents because he would be worried about me.

I just don't like to be constantly supervised. 

That would also be another thing that I would have to add to my ploblems list. It grows bigger by the second. 

---

Crow was running through an abandoned factory. When he saw something or someone. He also heard voices so he followed that sound.

It brought him to a big, metal door he opened. He saw all his enemies in one place. 

He saw Penguin, The joker, Harley, Two Face, Cobra, and many others.

The saw him, Joker was the first one to speek.

"Well look kiddies, it's one of the bat's kids. What his name again... Oh yeah it's one and a half of the bird brains."

The others were sitting there while Joker talking.

"Well I don't just stand there get him."

The villians started to chase him. Though, before he got the chance to run there was a bolt of electricity that went through his body. 

He screamed and fell to the ground. Before he went into full unconsciousness. He heard voices.

"Let us throw him in this one. It's the one with the green slop." He heard Joker say

"It's not called that imbicil, it ectoplasm." Penguin says

"Whatever,  let's just thow hi..."

Danny's whoke world went black.

---

The villians saw that Crow was unconscience.

"Good, he's asleep now what do we do."

"Let's just throw him in this one." Joker says as he throw Crow into the one that says ectoplasm

"Wait, Mista J, don't forget turn it on."

"You got it Harls, you want to do the honors."

"Anything thing for you, Mista J." Harley says as she pulls the lever towards her

There was a blood curling scream.

The green ectoplasm was bonding with Danny's dna. Ghost DNA, and then everything went black.

---

Dundee

Bye Y'all