Ch. 5

Danny was sitting on the rooftop of a tall apartment. Thinking about what happened to him in the last few years.

Danny had told Roy an Ollie about how he was Daniel Grayson and about his brother, Dick Grayson. Who by the way was Robin Batman's protege and also Danny's partner.

They had asked him repetedly who the Batman was. Danny did not budge one bit. Though he thought it was fairly obvious. 

He had slipped them a pretty big hint but they still have not figured it out yet.

Either they were just too dim or Danny was just to smart. He knew it was the latter one because surely they had to be smarter then what was previously perceived. 

It had officially been two years since he had been adopted by Ollie. Sure, he missed his brother Robin but what would he think when he sees his brother as this freak of nature.

He did visit but not all that often. Since he had been recently running from the government. The governmen said and I quote 'A freak of nature that should be damned to hell.'

They did not even care what he thought about it. Yet they never usually did.

Since he was running from the government and the Giw. He had to get a new look.

Danny had dyed his hair a dark brown. He regretted it and was just going to get a wig after his hair had grown out. 

He had gotten a pair of green contact lenses, and now wears a black turtleneck sweater. Also he wears a tan overcoat over his sweater.

A pair of blue faded jeans, long black socks, and a pair of red and white sneakers accompany his new look.

It was an order from Ollie to use his powers responsibly. There would be a few times when Danny would just use his powers for fun.

He would sneak up behind Roy and lift him up from under his arms. Danny would do it just to tick Roy off.

He, Roy, and Ollie soon figured out that the green toxins had made him age by to years.

Instead of being nine he would have been eleven and he was still aging. So now he is thirteen years old and his brother, Dick, is eleven years old.

He helped Speedy and Green Arrow defeat the crooks. Dsnny had told them that he had been doing this for years and had come easy for him.

Danny told him about when he was five and he helped stop crime. When he was six he stopped thieves and muggers.

After he turned seven he beat two insane criminals to a pulp. He did not regret his decision, he never looked back only forward.

The next subject was the hardest subject to talk about: when he turned eight.

He finally told the two heros when they kept on prying on him. Danny told them about the biggest mistake of his life.

Danny told them about how he had shot two men in the head and killed them. They were surprised that good kid like him could do something so horrible.

However Danny had then explained that his anger had gotten better of him. His rage had clouded his mind and conflicted his decisions. 

Danny had went crazy for two months, crying himself to sleep. He refused to preform during any of the show. 

Dick had constantly asked Danny if he was alright and everytime Danny had answered him with a yes.

Soon the shock had subsided and what was left was numbness. Danny felt numb and soon he fell back into his usual routine before he shot the two men.

He acted like it never happened but in all truths it did. Danny just did not want to admit to it. 

That all happened a year before his parent's deaths. Before they were murdered by Tony Zuko.

Danny stopped thinking and soon realized just how long he had been sittingon the roof of the tall apartment.

He got up and went to the fire escape and climbed down the ladder. When he was close enough to the ground he did a back flipped and landed on his feet.

He was about to start walking home. When, he felt a sack being pulled of his head. He tried to scream but his cries for help were muffled by the fabric that was over his head.

Danny then heard an all too familiar voice. "Did ya miss me, Buddy boy?! Hahaha hahaha!"

It was the Joker and he was back. This time though, he was after Danny.

---

That was a long chapter

Well anyway I'm done

Read and review

And

I will see ya'll next time