Ch. 10

Batman and Robin arrive at the abandoned building. The building that Danny was being held in.

They walk down the halls and see crimson red blood on the white walls. They see and open a metal door.

Danny has a straight jacket on, and is sitting in the corner of the room.

Batman walks over slowly, followed by Robin. Danny must of heard them because he turned his head abruptly. 

He looks at them and they look at him a little surprised. Danny has scars on both side of his cheeks. Making him look like Joker with a wide creepy smile.

The look in his eyes startled them. He looked insane, and broken beyond repair. 

Danny started to laugh; a mad and creepy laugh that saddened them. How could they do this to a little kid, especially Danny.

There was a note. The note read;

'Dear Batsy,'

'Here is your little brat. Drop off the money and disable the bomb. If you don't you all die.'

'Remember, I'm always watching you.'

'Bye Bats,'

'The Joker'

Batman took the note and folded it. He put it in his utility belt. 

He took out the was of cash. He placed it on the floor and picked up the shaking form of Danny. Who was still laughing.

None of them realized that Joker was staring at them the whole entire time. 

He walked away from the door and doen the dark hall. Joker stated to cackle to himself,  but it was not heard.

Joker took out a a red button and pressed it, it started to beep.

---

Batman was trying to find the bomb when he heard beeping coming from a closet.  He went to the closet and opened it.

The bomb was sitting on the ground. There was only fourty five seconds on the clock.

He started putting in combinations but none of them were working. (You'd think that if he was Batman he would get the combination right away.)

The bomb ticks down to thriteen.

Batman grabs Danny and runs. Robin runs right atfter them.

Nine...

They run down the halls to the window they hopped down in from.

Five...

The land on the roof and run to the next one.

Three...

The keep on running and boom they all die

The End

---

Just kidding

Here is what really happened

Batman grabs Danny and takes him to a balcony. Robin follows and they use their grappling hooks to get to another building.

The two of them are on the other roof. They go to the edge on the building and climb down the fire escape ladder. 

They hop in the bat mobile with Danny. Batman starts the car and they all drive away into the sunset. Just as the bomb goes off. EPIC!!!

---

Now I'm done

And when we meet again

See ya'll next time