Chapter 3

Kiyah

"Tam Yes" I excitedly said

"Omg K , that shits big ... " she replied. I just got done telling her everything that happened and what was said. I have been home for about 1 hour now , I was currently sitting up in my room.

"Bitch i gotta go tidy my room anyway. My mom been buggin me for a minute now" I said rolling my eyes

Tamia laughed "Lmao okay girl , ima holla you inna bit. Wuv you" she said making kissing noises.

I chuckled "Love you to hoe". I hung up and put my phone down on the bed , just as i was about to get up my phone went off again indicating that i received a message.

Unknown number - Yo

I already knew who it was.

'And who is this?' I replied , acting completely oblivious , in no longer than 2 minutes he replied

Unknown number - Lmao , its King. You good?

Yess , im ok , how are you?☺️ i sent the text and changed his contact name to 'King👀'

King👀 - You seem different to all these other hoes ... i dont kno , deres something about you.

I couldnt help but blush as I read the text he sent me.

For the rest of the night , me and king was talking until about 2 in the morning till i finally got sleepy. He seems like such a nice guy but i might be tripping. He told me so much about him , hes 20 years old and hes the only child and the way how he doesnt speak to his Dad because he used to abuse his mother. Pretty deep stuff to be honest but I couldnt help me happy about the fact that hes opening up to me and we was getting to know eachother.

But let me just slow down abit.

3 Weeks later.

We was half way into summer break and in about 2 weeks time we should be heading back to school.

Today me and king planned to meet up , I was going to go round his house. For the past 3 weeks we have been speaking , we have also met up and went for food , i'd be lying if i said I didnt like him a little ...

It was 5:00 pm and I was just getting out of my bed. No i did not just wake up , I woke up about 12:00 but i was having a lazy day until I was ready to go out.

I went to take a shower and then returned back to my room. I dried my skin before putting on a matching bra and panty set.

"Ah hell no" I said looking at my hair "this shit need to get slicked now" I went to my dresser and took my gel and applied it on my head , using a brush i slicked every strand of hair up into a high bun and styled my baby hairs. I went into my wardrobe and picked out a pink top and my pink jacket to match and light blue high wasted ripped jeans. I examined my whole body in the mirror before putting on my pink and white jordans.