Chapter 9

Kiyah

It was now the last period of the day and I was more than happy about that. Today me and Tamia was going to grab some food from iHop since we both havent ate today.

I was walking with Tray towards the library , because I was going to spend this period catching up with homework & shit.

"Bye hoe." I told Tray before we went our separate ways.

"I could call you the sa-"

"No tf you couldnt nigga." I told him before entering the Library.

I went to find a space to work at in the library. I sat down and set all my work out on the table. I started to revise my chemistry homework my science teacher had set.

I felt a vibration come from my coat pocket. I took out my phone and saw that I had 2 messages from King.

King👀- You good beautiful?
King👀- you cant reply to a nigga?

I furrowed my brows at his attitude and messaged him back.

Stop playing. Im at school , you already kno' this.

I sent the text before locking my phone and putting my attention back on to my work.

Finally it was the end of the day. I gathered my things and made my way out of the Library and out of the school building to go meet Tamia. I instantly spotted her standing with Kiyone , Tray and Maurice near my car. I made my way over to them.

"Im not dropping yall raggidy asses anywhere." I told them as I approached them all.

"Girl why you always gotta say somethin'" Kiyone said. Tamia was standing in front of Kiy as his hand was around her shoulder.

"Yes bitch I do."

"Shit your ass need some D , wont you let me give you what you need" Maurice said.

"Byyyyyyyee." Maybe I lied , I guess its not a brother and Sis type of relationship. But this nigga a hoe I wouldnt ever see him as my man or want him to be my man.

Kiyone punched Maurice in his arm and gave him a deadly stare.

"Boy if you dont get you wrinkly ugly donkey lookin' ass AWAY from her car , ima throw you a punch." Tamia said , removing her self from Kiyones hold.

I laughed at her and unlocked my car.

Maurice went to get in the front seat. I rolled my eyes , my nigga dont ever listen.

"Nah sis , foreal , we going to link King an-" Kiyone said but he must have caught me off guard when he said Kings name.

I turned and looked at him. "Your going to link who?" I asked with a scrunched up face.

"King."

"King?" Tamia asked.

"Ki-"

"Yes , your nigga King , god damn." Maurice added.

"Hol' on Hol'on , for what?" I asked.

"Mind yo business." Tray said with an attitude.

Me and Tamia both gave him a dirty look.

"Well I guess yall is catching a cab then." I told them , putting my hand on my hip.

"Shit!" Kiyone yelled. "Kiyah jus do your brother this one favour , and take us to the mall."

"Well your ass lucky , cause me and K is going iHop anyway." Tamia said getting in the back seat. "Come on K."

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly got in the car. Maurice sat in the front with me and Tray , Tamia and Kiy got in the back.