Chapter 8

Kiyah

Today i decided to dress pretty basic. I wore a dark Grey cropped jumper and some grey cycling shorts and i added my black and white socked balenciagas. I straightened my hair and styled my baby hairs. I added some subtle makeup to my face and sprayed some mist on my body.

I went downstairs to wait for Kiy and Tamia to come down so we could leave

I went downstairs to wait for Kiy and Tamia to come down so we could leave. Last night we stopped by Tamias house so she could grab the things she needs in order for her to get ready this morning.

"Good morning sweetie pee" My mum said with a bright smile on her face.

Her and Dad must have had a good night last night.

"Good morning" I said to her.

Tamia and Kiy came walking down the stairs with a bright smile on there faces also. Kiy was wearing a White tee shirt , and blue jeans with some white airforce 1's. Tamia was wearing white cycling shorts with a black over sized top and high top black Vans.

 Tamia was wearing white cycling shorts with a black over sized top and high top black Vans

"Yall ready to go?" I asked them.

They nodded there heads and grabbed a piece of toast that was on a plate on the centre of the table before we all left out.

"Bye mum" me and kiyone said as we left out the door.

"Bye Maria" Tamia said.

"Bye sweetie"

We all rode in Tamias car , since she drove down here yesterday. I got in the back as Kiy got in the passenger seat and Tamia drove.

-

When we pulled up to school , Maurice and Tray was waiting for us at the entrance.

We got out the car and made our way over to them.

"Wassup"

"Hey"

"You good"

We all greeted eachother.

"Why you looking like a giraffe today Kiyah?" Tray asked trying to be funny.

"Boy dont make me headbut you. Why you always gotta test a bitch?"