Chapter 25

King.

3 months later.

Its been 3 months since me and kiyah split. Iv been round there numerous times but will not speak to me. Iv spoke to her brother , he wont get involved , iv spoke to T , she dont want to talk to me since I hurt her bestfriend I guess.

I aint do shit. Believe it or not. After Amora took me to the back , I came out of that weird feeling that was controlling me and left the club. I aint even wait for the meeting. After that I went too the trap to sober the fuck up. I was so fucked up at what happend and I jus' wanted time alone. Now I didnt fuck her , but she tried to give me head , she kissed me numerous times too.

I bought me a lil crib , temporary. Nothings changed , I love K the same way ... maybe even more than I did and im dedicated to getting her back. I havent see her in 3 months and I miss her like crazy. She also due in 2 weeks.

Today I was planning on goin' round there again...

Yesterday I bought her a sorry gift , I aint tryna buy her back or nothin' , just trying to show her how sorry I am.

Currently I was round the corner from her house ... well I mean our house.

Kiyah

I woke up hurt ... same way iv been waking up for 3 months. I miss King , I really do but it is what it is.

I was currently cleaning up the kitchen. Im not supposed to be doing too much since im 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. Im due in 2 more weeks and I cannot wait for this baby to drop.

"Ace drop it." I told him sternly. He had a spoon in his mouth. "Drop it."... "now." I heard a few knocks on the door. I put my attention on Ace before walking away from him.

Ace is so naughty.

I opened the door...

My heart dropped.

Last time I seen King was 3 months ago. Hes called me , text me numerous times. But this was a shock.

"Please talk to me." He begged. I noticed the flowers and small jewellery box in his hand before looking back at his face.

I hesitated at first but I opened the door wider and welcomed him in.

Ace ran up to him straight away. I watched then to reunite and my heart melted.

I have missed King.

"Listen , I uh got you somethin'" he said as he focused back on me. He handed me the gifts.

"Thanks."

"Look K , im sorry man."

King

"Im sorry for everything." I told her as I felt myself get emotional.

"So did yall sleep together?" She asked me.

"No , We never. You might not believe me but listen she played wit my drink and took us in a room , I dont remember everything but I kno' for a fact we aint fuck , nor have no type of oral sex. i wouldnt of even been in that room if it was my choice , i wish I werent stupid enough to leave my drink wit her. You can ask Maurice , any of my niggas I aint even want to be in the club in the first place. The only reason I was there was for the deal. For a new connect and I put that on my mama... baby im sorry man. Il do anything for you to forgive me." I explained.

She jus' stood there watching me. Her bump has grew and she looked drained. I hate that im the reason she look like that.

"I jus' want you back man... im sorry."

Too my surprise she began too cry. "King." She said as she wrapped her hands around me. Without hesitation I hugged her back.

"Dont cry man."

"Im so sorry , about everything."

"Dont be sorry man , you aint do nothing im sorry."

She broke the hug and wiped her face. "For kicking you out."

"Ion wanna hear all that man , I done wrong and im owning that. I jus' want us to get back good again."

"Same." She sniffed. "Iv missed you so much."

"I missed you too baby girl." I told her.

Yall dont even kno' how happy I was that she taking my ass back. Il never do her wrong again and I put that on my daughter.

"Where you been... erm staying?" She asked.

"I bought me a little crib." I told her. "Temporary."

She smiled before kissing my lips.

"I love you King."

"I love you to K , more than anythin'."

We shared a hug for awhile.

"You getting big man." I told her as I looked at her bump.

"Just 2 more weeks and she will be here."

"Feels like its been ... forever."

"Tell me about it."

We spent the day catching up wit eachother and I also packed up all my stuff at my crib to bring back to our home.

Everything was going how I hoped it would...

THANKYOU FOR READING💙