Chapter 38

Kiyah

I was woken up by loud screams that came from Alaiya. I removed the covers from my body as I rushed into her room.

"Whats wrong baby." I asked as I laid her in my arms wrapped up in a warm blanket. "Mamas here."  I tapped on her thighs as my whimpering child laid on my lap. "You okay now baba." I told her as I walked us both into my room.

I sat her down next to a sleeping King. "Wake him up."  I told her since Alaiya bout the only person who can wake King up without leaving him mad.

She layed her face against his face and put her hands over his cheeks. "Dada." She called. "Dada wake up , wake up." She said against his cheek.

"Princess." He groaned.

"Do yu' wanna build a snowman?" She sang in that cute baby voice. "Come on dada lets go on pway , mama tell him wake up wake up."

I sat there laughing at my crazy child and then began to get emotional of how clever she really is. "Ay come lets go get you dressed and then maybe dada will wake up when your back." I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders and put her head down as I put her on the floor "maybe." She said catching me off guard , I asked myself if I had a 2 year old or 12 year old as I walked into the bathroom.

I put her in the shower letting the water run through her curls and down her skin.

"You hungry baby?" I asked as I washed her skin. "We going to get Ace up and take him for walkies."

"And Acey get ice cream with Princess?" She asked. She refers to herself as Princess since King made her believe thats her name and nothing damn else.

"Ermm yeah Acey can get Ice cream with you." I told her to avoid any tantrum she would of pulled. "Come on then babas." I said as I carried her back into the room to get her dressed.

30 minutes later ...

"Smile for mama." I said. "Oh How beautiful" I kissed all over her face as I hugged her tight.

 "Oh How beautiful" I kissed all over her face as I hugged her tight

"Dada." She yelled. "Dada." She said as I put her back on top off him. "Dada its me , laya."

"Im awake baby , im awake." He said as he wiped his eyes and sat up.

"Dada you come take Acey for walkies wit Mama and me?" She asked him.

"Can I get a hug?" He asked her avoiding her question.

I watched as she jumped into his arms and kissed his lips multiple times. Shes such a daddies girl .... damn she aint give me no love like that .... but the bond they share is also my favourite damn thing.

I went ahead and got myself ready whilst Alaiya stayed with her Dad. It took me about half hour since I wasnt wearing no makeup.

King