Chapter 17

Kiyah.

Its been 2 days since I told King im pregnant. 2 days since we had that big argument. 2 days since iv spoken or seen King. He hasnt been home and he hasnt been responding to any of my calls or messages. He came back to get a few of his clothes but I was in bed , I didnt realise until the morning after.

I was so hurt to kno' my stupid self hurt the one I love so bad. At this point , I dont even think were together.

Incase you was wondering , I decided to keep the baby ...

After hours and hours off being alone , hours and hours of thinking I realised I can and I will give this baby a good life. Be amazing parents just how my parents was. Be that amazing Mom my Mom always was. Give it everything and anything it needs. But I ofcourse would need Kings support.

I was laying in Kings king sized bed rubbing my belly. Yesterday I decided to call up my doctors and book an appointment for a check up , we arranged that for 2 weeks from now.

I was deep into my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I looked down to see Tamia calling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey , you spoke to King yet."

"He hasnt been home and hes also ignoring me on all types of levels. Im tired of stressing over this nigga ... I kno' I said some deep shit to him but ion even kno' man , I just need him to talk to me T..."

I kno' girl , but maybe he jus' need some alone time."

"He had 2 days of alone time , im pregnant and he leaving me alone."

"K , you told him you dont want to keep his child , for all he knows you probably had the abortion already."

I let out a loud sigh. "I know. I jus' need to tell him im sorry I guess." I told her , holding back my tears.

"It will be okay. Just dont stress yourself , you carrying a little you or King inside you now." She said causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah I hope. Im about to go get a shower , so ima hit you up later , ight?"

"Okay girl." Tamia said before she hung up the phone. I made my way to the bathroom and I turned on the shower , before stepping in letting my body relax in the water. I stayed in there for about 20 minutes before I wrapped myself in my towel and made my way back in too the room.

I dropped my towel once my body was dry and put on my under wear. I went into Kings wardrobe and put on one of his hoodies. I inhaled his scent , I miss my baby alot.

I put on my leggings and converse. If King thinks im bout to wait around him to get out of this hissy fit he is throwing he has me fucked up. I kno' exactly where he is and I kno' exactly where it is , so that is exactly where im bout to go.

I got into my car and zoomed away towards my destination.

About half hour later I was pulling up to Kings trap. Nervous as hell but this really cant go on any longer. I walked up to the guards and explained to them who I am. They didnt believe me so I pulled out my phone showing them a picture of me and King together.

 They didnt believe me so I pulled out my phone showing them a picture of me and King together